Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 132 of 447 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    wow, Dean display 3 with new font is awesome, it really is... can't wait to try that.

also, i'm not asking but i'd really like to see the titles without the path , but staying at that same size, it would look cool.
    I added another mode with [L3], so you'll get the 3rd to be the same as the one with the paths, but without the paths

Quote Originally Posted by FMAranda View Post
    Dean, will you put the new font on slide display mode? Just asking, there is no problem if you don't wanna put.
    It is not that I don't want to add it, it is the way this new font is drawn on screen. The only way to add it is to disable the background animation. There is no other way at the moment.

Dean

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wow, thank you... that's gotta look awesome, the fonts make it look more stylish. Can't wait to get home...
    work is in the way... LOL.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello Dean, I'm missing something...?

In filemanager i see folder ps3_home for music/photo/video. So i wanted to copy mp3 music to it bud i can't. Also i don't find this folders with FTP.

So, where do i have to put my mp3's and pictures ??

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    /ps3_home is a virtual folder - you can't see it anywhere but in multiMAN. It gathers the information for music/video/picture from your PS3 and displays it there. In other words - what you can access via XMB in Music/Video/Photo tabs.

Otherwise you must go to /dev_hdd0/music /dev_hdd0/video and /dev_hdd0/picture to access these files.

/ps3_home makes it easier to access the media on your PS3, but it is READ_ONLY at the moment. You can't copy stuff to this folder.

What I did is - I created a folder MUSIC and folder PHOTO on my internal HDD and put my images and music there.

Dean

Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    Wow, thank you... that's gotta look awesome, the fonts make it look more stylish. Can't wait to get home...
    work is in the way... LOL.
    Here is a test release... I have some work with the scrolling speed, but that will be later

Check it and post back. You can use [L3] to switch between Big title names, Titles+path and Titles+without_path.

Dean
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Last edited by deank; 12-02-2010 at 03:34 PM

Dean, Excellent manager. Like couple of others I also have games having duplicate listing. I have the options.ini set for

hdd_home=/dev_hdd0/GAMEZ
    usb_home=/GAMEZ

but, still the same game listing couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by vinothu View Post
    Dean, Excellent manager. Like couple of others I also have games having duplicate listing. I have the options.ini set for

hdd_home=/dev_hdd0/GAMEZ
    usb_home=/GAMEZ

but, still the same game listing couple of times.
    for some people removing the dongle/ipod/pen drive... whatever... helps, try that and see.

and Dean... the font is perfect man. awesome.
    Last edited by condorstrike; 12-02-2010 at 03:41 PM

Double listings are caused by user configuration. Please RE-CHECK everything.

I'm ready with the new version.

Game scrolling/selection was completely rewritten and now is MORE than responsive in all display modes (excl. cover flow). Browsing the games is done in pages - much easier to follow.

I'll release it a bit later.

Version 01.10.14 will be available shortly - you can update within the manager.

* Nice free type fonts added to display modes #1 and #3. Another [PATHS] mode added with [L3] (large title names, smaller title names + game path, smaller titles names without the path).
    * Game scrolling is rewritten to work in PAGES and browsing is as fast as it can get for all modes.
    * Fixed double listing of Blu-ray/DVD-R disc when present

Dean

Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Last edited by deank; 12-02-2010 at 04:23 PM

all i can say is WOW... it looks more polished, and you picked the right game for the picture...

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News