AVCHD / GAME / FILE manager (mod of OBM by dean) - Page 131
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 131 of 448 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does it really freeze? If you have tons of music it may take time to scan it. It works here, but I have just couple of songs.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by vnguyen972 View Post
    I am too experiencing the similar symptom , everytime I press Select + R1, multiMan scans everything again but display everything correctly except the actual game disc in the drive, it adds one to the list everytime, so by the time I press SElect+R1 the 4th times, I have 5 items of the same disc game on the list...
    exactly. the only difference for me is, that it also happens with the usb games/videos. And even on the start i see everything at least twice.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Another display mode (3) with new font:

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC00432_sm.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy1987 View Post
    exactly. the only difference for me is, that it also happens with the usb games/videos. And even on the start i see everything at least twice.
    Your games must be under ONE COMMON folder like GAMES or GAMEZ - and each game in separate folder, but not in an additional subfolder.

Videos must be in the same folder as the games - each video in separate folder.

wow, Dean display 3 with new font is awesome, it really is... can't wait to try that.

also, i'm not asking but i'd really like to see the titles without the path , but staying at that same size, it would look cool.
    Last edited by condorstrike; 12-02-2010 at 08:45 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Your games must be under ONE COMMON folder like GAMES or GAMEZ - and each game in separate folder, but not in an additional subfolder.

Videos must be in the same folder as the games - each video in separate folder.
    the games are in one folder called GAMEZ. They've always been so openmanager worked. it's like Z:\GAMEZ\BLES03102\

i also put the videos now into the GAMEZ folder. no difference.

Well I don't understand... If your games are in the GAMEZ folder on your USB HDD then set the path to

usb_home=/GAMEZ

dean, i want to know why i can to see m2ts in file manager where i want to place m2ts file to make multiman can to add it to list.

You can't use bare m2ts files. You have to convert them to Blu-ray or AVCHD structure.

Dean, will you put the new font on slide display mode? Just asking, there is no problem if you don't wanna put.

Sponsored Links