Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 447 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by prodi View Post
    Hi Dean!

There is any chance to put into the multiMAN different languages?
    yeah and of course we want voice recognition and move support!!

i think these few words in english is for everyone ok.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ohhhhhh... please!!! L1 option for Custom BG withOUT the PIC1.PNG overlay! I will kiss your feet!!! Ok, well maybe not, but I would be very grateful, lol.

Thank you for all of your hard work to make this the best manager possible. Many, many, many people really do appreciate it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just a suggestion but perhaps update pkg for the covers is in order as well, so ppl don't have to d/l 100 megs+ each time. Plus they would small enough for you to u/l to here instead of hosting off-site

Well i can understand... but if you change your mind let me know!

I would like help translating

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderkik View Post
    You just have to edit the .ini file that is on the same folder (on the Ps3) as this manager. Be sure to put Syscall 35 where it is asked and you'll be fine with PL3. I am using the latest version of this manager and this Payload, and no hassle to play or patch games.

It's only a matter of tuning the settings.
    Thanks for the reply bro appreciate it.

Ok I think that your manager is a real winner at the moment ! So a simple question. What is the most "compatible" hex for the manager ? "Hermes v3 + Patch Waninkoko + 2 fix update Math + fix update Hermes" or "Hermes v4b" ? At this time I have the first one in my USB dongle and I have no problems in your manager. Also I can update online the games. Is there any reason to use the "Hermes v4b" in my dongle ?

Where to put the Ini-File? In the Root of HDD0?? or in the Install-Dir (which is the Installdir?).

As suggested a week ago by KaKaRoTo - managers should not care about the payload and should not poke the kernel, so that's what I did.

multiMAN will act the way you set it with options.ini (which folder to mount and what syscalls to use). Other than that it all depends on your payload.

I'm using psgroove 1.4 from september 20th I think and it works just fine for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdelMud View Post
    Where to put the Ini-File?

In the Root of HDD0?? or in the Install-Dir (which is the Installdir?).
    Either put it on a USB stick and the manager will auto-load it or COPY it to /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR using the built-in filemanager or with FTP.
    Last edited by deank; 10-24-2010 at 02:26 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Love this manager thanks for all the work how do you get this manager to work with no bdvd in the drive? each time i launch the app with no bdvd it wont go on till you put in bdvd.

Works just fine on my end with or without a disc inserted.

Sponsored Links