Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 129 of 448 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For the next version later today:

* Changed DISPLAY MODE #1 to use free-type fonts
    * Changed FILE MANAGER [RENAME] - it will fill the actual file/folder name and let you change/edit (I was missing that one for some time)

Dean
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC00430_sm.JPG   DSC00431_sm.JPG  

Sponsored Links
    Beautiful, i can't wait for this release.

Simply awesome, love the font, are you planning on applying it to all the screens?

You can update now within the manager. I'm updating the first post now...

01.10.13 -
    * Display mode #1 uses FREE TYPE fonts
    * Filemanager [RENAME]: the current name is displayed
    * Separate UPDATE via internet for firmware 3.15

It will be really hard to implement it for all screens.
    Last edited by deank; 12-01-2010 at 12:10 PM

Dean, thanks for the update, but i have a doubt, can you explain better how to use this:

# Emulate/serve dev_flash from custom folder (read/write access)
    #
    #dev_flash=/dev_hdd0/new_flash
    #dev_flash=/dev_usb000
    Do you know if is possible to emulate a usb flash drive as a hdd folder?

Yes, it is possible. The option you quoted must be used with great caution and it is for developers only. Don't play with it.

To answer your question fully - to emulate any USB device and have it mapped to another device - you MUST have the USB device connected (even if not physically used to read from/write to).

And more - that's what AVCHD from internal HDD does. It emulates USB contents and the PS3 plays the movie from your internal HDD. Still a real USB dongle/hdd is required to perform the map.
    Last edited by deank; 12-01-2010 at 03:19 PM

Ok, i gotta, so, if i want to emulate a usb device what i should change? Is this correct?

# Emulate/serve dev_flash from custom folder (read/write access)
    #
    dev_usb000 (or only dev_usb?)=/dev_hdd0/dev_usb000 (this will be the emulate folder)

/dev_flash is where your PS3 FIRMWARE RESIDES. Do not enable or change this option - it is not what you're thinking about.

What do you want to do exactly?

Mapping USB to random path is not available as an option in multiMAN.

Dean

I know that /dev_flash is where my PS3 FW resides, i was thinking that if i change this i will be able to use a ramdom folder of my internal hdd as a usb device. In simple words, some folder of my hdd could be mounted as a usb device.

thats a nice update thanks deanrr i'll ask my dad to put it on this weekend when i see him your theme looks good too condorstrike thanks.

Sponsored Links