Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 128 of 447 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 4463

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you can't... he just stated that on the previous page...

Sponsored Links

Red Face

Sponsored Links
    Ah, sorry i don't know how i didn't see all that O.o Maybe i'm blind...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    lol it's all good i had just asked is all....

edit: if you have a blu ray drive in pc though apparently is different story...
    Last edited by michaelstone; 11-30-2010 at 11:13 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    my dad put this on mine, i like it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelstone View Post
    ok will check it out in one sec... about nethost... i have gui extracted in my download folder...

this is how it looks in ini:
    Code:
    # NETWORK / PC HOST options
    # example:  nethost*IP*PORT*Friendly name*

#nethost*192.168.0.2*11222*Music*

#END
    so them i start multiman....then start gui and select C:\Users\Stone\Music port 11222, click start and it just waits to connect...

any suggestions what i may be doing wrong? in the meantime time to test that...

edit: the font looks great, is it supposed to be yellow? looked white to me in your screenshot...

You can see the "#" character, right. It means the line is a comment - just remove the character and set the ACTUAL IP address of your PC. The one below is an example only:

nethost*192.168.0.2*11222*Music*

here guy...

updated condorstrike2 to v2... i think it looks way better now, and also improved file manager icons, enjoy.

only difference is the file-manager folder icon... i think it looks better..
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Last edited by condorstrike; 02-23-2011 at 07:55 PM

Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    here guy...

updated condorstrike2 to v2... i think it looks way better now, and also improved file manager icons, enjoy.

only difference is the file-manager folder icon... i think it looks better..
    Nice theme, it looks very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post

You can see the "#" character, right. It means the line is a comment - just remove the character and set the ACTUAL IP address of your PC. The one below is an example only:

nethost*192.168.0.2*11222*Music*
    Dean, thanks, after this i gotta my ps3serv working on Mac via Wine, do you remember that i was trying? So yes, it is ok now, i wasn't removing the #.

Is so good to listen my musics over the network.

Thanks
    Last edited by FMAranda; 12-01-2010 at 08:33 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Anybody can give me a hint as to solve this #1255.

tried different payloads but still no go.

Nice one again condorstrike

deanrr: How about a theme manager inside MultiMAN? (just for MultiMAN's cosmetic sake, that way people can select themes they want )

Quote Originally Posted by xxniteeyexx View Post
    Your FTP is working just fine, when you have more than 5000 files it will hang to scan all of them and to prepare the download bar. The white background is due to a PNG missing in your download, Reinstall the FULL download.
    -Jared V
    I think you miss-understood me... I don't get a "download bar" at all?

For info: I'm initiating the upload from the PC (To the PS3) using Filezilla. (Rather than initiating a download on the PS3 - didn't even know this was an option) oh and the upload starts immediately.

Filezilla worked fine for me previously using Dean's manager - but now it doesn't. (FTP using SexyManager as server worked fine)
    Once FTP'd, i use Dean's for loading and file managment stuff - it's great!

The white background seems a bit odd - surely the color of the background should be a solid color (black) rather than a full image - the png would then simply overlay this (if so desired)? Anyway - I'll check that out - anyone know the filename of this png?

If all else fails, i guess i'll scrap my current install and re-install. (Seems a bit of pain given that Dean went to the trouble of making an UPDATE package!)
    Last edited by PSPSwampy; 12-01-2010 at 09:28 AM

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News