Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 448 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great work deanrr!!! you've been working hard and it shows.

This manager is definetly trumping the rest. But I agree it needs a better name. I vote for MultiManager.

I assume editing the .ini is now only availble after install, as I dont see a seperate .ini file in the .rar
    Last edited by vstace; 10-24-2010 at 11:25 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wouldn't "Ultimanager" sounds neat?

Or maybe Manadeanrr ^^ (Depends on how you pronounce Deanrr ^^ )
    Last edited by Wonderkik; 10-24-2010 at 11:25 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by vstace View Post
    Great work deanrr!!! you've been working hard and it shows.

This manager is definetly trumping the rest. But I agree it needs a better name. I vote for MultiManager.

I assume editing the .ini is now only availble after install, as I dont see a seperate .ini file in the .rar
    I forgot to add it in the .rar but that's not a problem. There are no chages in the ini anyway - just use yours or 'copy/paste' the one from the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    We're back in the game...

The fourth display mode (slide) is now fully working again with 7 icons. It will display covers if available.

Dean

First post is updated with link to 1.07.02 UPDATE ONLY.
    Good job

Can you put the functions of the buttons at the bottom of the slide mode?

Yes, I added it - check the update from the first page.

The manager is now officially renamed to multiMAN.

Dean

#deanrr
    Ok i fixed the BG.PNG and BGPL/BGPR issue, your manager doesnt like the GAMES folder to be called anything other than GAMES

Can you still look at implementing a fall back image for games that dont have PIC1?

I will.

I'll check again but as I remember ANYTHING works for game backup/search path, be it GAMES or something else. It is not 'hardcoded' in the manager and it looks it from the .ini.

First post is updated with a link to installable cover package with some new covers.
    Last edited by deank; 10-24-2010 at 12:51 PM

Hi Dean!

There is any chance to put into the multiMAN different languages?

It is not a priority at the moment. There are just 10 messages anyway - with key words COPY/BACKUP/DELETE. I don't think it is a real challenge for the users to understand the meaning.

I'm trying to add SLIDE animation like REAL SLIDING icons/covers when changing the current title/game.

dean i copy an _gamewithsplitfiles with option circel to intern hd but manager don't merge the files.

Sponsored Links