yes pretty much... i'd maybe put the cover more in corner so it doesnt block pic if possible but yes thats it... looks good... i'll still have a go at trying to do it the original way i thought about someday...
thanks again for all your work... i don't even know why people bother with other "managers"... doesn't make any sense to me...
No, it is not possible atm. I have to figure out how to map the buttons for such cases.
In the next update:
* Cover mode 3 will show the cover if available (or COVER.PNG for AVCHD titles)
* Clicking on [GAMES] in file manager will show the initial cover mode (set in the .ini)
* In the picture viewer: images will slide into the screen and UP/DOWN will zoom to fit H/V
* In file manager: when user enters a new folder, mouse pointer will go to the [..] entry
* On inactivity in game cover modes the legend and device list will also disappear
... and probably some other things I can't remember at the moment.