Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 117 of 448 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks Deanr, its a great manager. I am using it all the time.

And I even managed to solve my external to internal copying problem. The problem was with my internal 500 gb hdd. I think it is going to die soon. So that is why it was working slow. I just popped the origional 40 gigs in, and everything is working as it should.

Thanks alot.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by gdok View Post
    BDMV question. I have a blu ray movie ripped to the BDVM and CERTIFICATE folders inside folder GROWN UPS. I ran the 4gb tool and copied into my GAMEZ folder on my external where I store my ps3 games.

With multiman how do I get this movie to show in my list? I do not see it along with my games in any of the modes (filemanager, etc).

Not sure where I went wrong. Please help.
    1st - if you don't see it - it means you did something wrong. The folder must be in the same folder where your games are.
    2nd - you can't play 'split' blu-rays. Either preprocess it or copy it to internal HDD with multiMAN. It will re-join the files back.

I can change mode '3' to display the cover if available, instead of the ICON0.PNG

Dean
    Last edited by deank; 11-28-2010 at 03:20 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    michael, i don't mind if you use the icon... i'm actually really glad that is being used.

Dean, quick question; it might b asking too much, but is it possible to make the names always be dimmed in cover views, and adjust dim time in file manager?... or is it all tied up to the same command?

cause i actually like the look of the names being dimmed...

"...it only does everything", where did i heard that?

thanks condorstrike i actually put it across the old icon of slim too so it has both...

Deanrr, is there anything that can be done about Cinavia cutting the sound after 20min playback on some AVCHD movies?

Thank you for your hard work, i've been using your loader even before you got your own forum

(PC HOST) PC HOST GUI___: PC host application with GUI (ps3serv_GUI.exe) for network hosting (540KB) (how to use info)
    (PC HOST) PC HOST APP___: PC host application (ps3serv.exe) for network hosting (540KB) (how to use info)
    My OS is Linux (OpenSuSE) and I wonder what are the ports used HOST PC and ps3servfor use for communication, although I have seen examples in the configuration file. To try to make a similar application in Java for...

Has anyone had any problems backing up GTA4 with this? It seems to stop at 30%. Might be a problem with the disc also (bit scratched).
    Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    Hi guys, and Deanrr: created a 1080 theme, if you like this let me know and I'll keep upgrading it... enjoy...

and drop any sugestions...
    Beautiful theme.

Please continue with it

Quote Originally Posted by michaelstone View Post
    thanks condorstrike i actually put it across the old icon of slim too so it has both...
    I'm not quite sure if this was what you wanted: multiMAN will display the game cover (if available) in cover mode 3:

Quote Originally Posted by renanbianchi View Post
    Deanrr, is there anything that can be done about Cinavia cutting the sound after 20min playback on some AVCHD movies?
    I'm not sure how the PS3 checks the audio. If it is built-in the avchd/xmb player it may be possible to avoid the protection if using a homebrew player. If the protection is set at lower level (audio mixer) then it won't be possible.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC00428_sm.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by ptrci View Post
    My OS is Linux (OpenSuSE) and I wonder what are the ports used HOST PC and ps3servfor use for communication, although I have seen examples in the configuration file. To try to make a similar application in Java for...
    It uses any port the user chooses. Similar application in java for what?

Sponsored Links