question: how hard would it be for you to change the one view with full gamebackground and icon uptop and commmands at bottom of screen, to same thing but cover instead of icon and text written below cover instead?
im thinking that would be easier than the other idea i had with a transparent background overlay....
* MP3 "playlist" is now working. After you play a song from the file manager, multiMAN will load the rest of the mp3 files from the folder as a playlist and will play them sequentially.
* During playback: [START]+LEFT / [START]+RIGHT skips to previous/next song in any mode and [START]+UP/DOWN controls playback volume
* MP3 is stereo, but it will be played back through all 6 speakers in 5.1 configuration with little attenuation for the rear speakers and the LFE.
* Changed initial volume to be a little softer
* AC3 5.1ch / 2.0ch is also working, but in halts the main thead until song is played through. I'll need a bit more time to put it in the background.
* multiMAN internet update doesn't require USB stick anymore. It will save it under its USRDIR/TEMP and will mount it to /app_home.
* Filemanager shortcut changed to [SELECT]+[START]
* New icon, created by condorstrike from the forum
i appreciate that... although i think you may have misunderstood what i meant... i'd like fullscreen gamebackground with cover uptop and commands underneath covers like in the pics i attached earlier in thread... deanr's the only one that can do it i believe... thanks though
Deanr thanks so much for the mp3 playback changes... works perfect...
yeah, i get you now... that's what i wanted to do at 1st, but had to move the commands to the top cause if you add more devices then it'll overlap. it looks awesome in the bottom on my pc, btw... but like you said, it's up to Dean
it'll be cool if hd, thumb drives sizes and ip would all be linked to only 1 icon and then the info expands... but i imagine that would take a bit of programming, idk.