Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 116 of 447 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    * multiMAN internet update doesn't require USB stick anymore. It will save it under its USRDIR/TEMP and will mount it to /app_home.
    Very nice one, dean Btw did You find time to take a look at bd remote support (again)?

edit: Does it delete the update file in TEMP after updating multiMAN?

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nice thanks for the update...

question: how hard would it be for you to change the one view with full gamebackground and icon uptop and commmands at bottom of screen, to same thing but cover instead of icon and text written below cover instead?

im thinking that would be easier than the other idea i had with a transparent background overlay....

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelstone View Post
    well you tricked me with your faking lol...i thought you had heavenly sword background fullscreen...transferred files...no go....nice theme anyways though...
    hey michael, if that's what you want just ask....i'll make 1 if you like...

i was actually thinking of doing 1, cause it does look bad-ass with heavenly sword...
    Last edited by condorstrike; 11-28-2010 at 11:28 AM

You can now update to 01.10.11:

* MP3 "playlist" is now working. After you play a song from the file manager, multiMAN will load the rest of the mp3 files from the folder as a playlist and will play them sequentially.
    * During playback: [START]+LEFT / [START]+RIGHT skips to previous/next song in any mode and [START]+UP/DOWN controls playback volume
    * MP3 is stereo, but it will be played back through all 6 speakers in 5.1 configuration with little attenuation for the rear speakers and the LFE.
    * Changed initial volume to be a little softer
    * AC3 5.1ch / 2.0ch is also working, but in halts the main thead until song is played through. I'll need a bit more time to put it in the background.
    * multiMAN internet update doesn't require USB stick anymore. It will save it under its USRDIR/TEMP and will mount it to /app_home.
    * Filemanager shortcut changed to [SELECT]+[START]
    * New icon, created by condorstrike from the forum

Dean
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

multiMAN.jpg  
    Last edited by deank; 11-28-2010 at 12:03 PM

awesome news about not needing an usb stick for updates... thanks.

Banned User
    i appreciate that... although i think you may have misunderstood what i meant... i'd like fullscreen gamebackground with cover uptop and commands underneath covers like in the pics i attached earlier in thread... deanr's the only one that can do it i believe... thanks though

Deanr thanks so much for the mp3 playback changes... works perfect...

yeah, i get you now... that's what i wanted to do at 1st, but had to move the commands to the top cause if you add more devices then it'll overlap. it looks awesome in the bottom on my pc, btw... but like you said, it's up to Dean

it'll be cool if hd, thumb drives sizes and ip would all be linked to only 1 icon and then the info expands... but i imagine that would take a bit of programming, idk.

Banned User
    lol since i can't make that view i want myself... i made PIC1.PNG's for multiman , blackb0x and fceu...

this is what i used for multiman... since it only does everything...

actually if you dont mind condor... i'd like to edit the pic with your multiman icon in place of where it says ps3 in pic...

0578034800026434.jpg  
    Last edited by michaelstone; 11-28-2010 at 01:41 PM

BDMV question. I have a blu ray movie ripped to the BDVM and CERTIFICATE folders inside folder GROWN UPS. I ran the 4gb tool and copied into my GAMEZ folder on my external where I store my ps3 games.

With multiman how do I get this movie to show in my list? I do not see it along with my games in any of the modes (filemanager, etc).

Not sure where I went wrong. Please help.

Banned User
    hopefully this edits into last post... i did it for myself anyways...

PIC1.PNG  

Sponsored Links