Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 115 of 448 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    +1 on MKV support as well. Great manager.

Quick question, where is it downloading the game covers from?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    for those of you that haven't seen screens... sorry, here ya go.

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=25926
    http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=25927

Dean i would love some png support for transparancy, but is not a request...

is just hard to try and fake it like in this pic... you know...

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=25928

keep it going... you're the man.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

SDC13910.JPG   SDC13911.JPG   SDC13912.JPG  

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Can someone please provide cover for:

Infamous - BCES-00609
    International Cricket 2010 - BLES00921

Quote Originally Posted by Ramnath2k View Post
    Can someone please provide cover for:

Infamous - BCES-00609
    International Cricket 2010 - BLES00921
    Included in download

835 covers now all with BD-hardcover!

All JPG bud not compressed, no quality/resolution lost or jpg-artifacs (same quality as PNG). Bigger then compressed one's bud still smaller than PNG.

Sorry to say, bud the compressed JPG's look awful on big TV or Beamer.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi guys, love the manager but I have a few questions. The games are found on my usb hard drive and play fine. But how do I get the AVCHD movies to show on my screen just like the games show on the screen?

I have tried putting them in different folders etc but the manager doesn't show them? I know I must be doing something wrong.

Hope you guys can help me out.

Dean you mind adding updating without the use of a usb drive. Just as mhu does it. No need as it creates a folder in hdd0 and puts .pkg's in there and mounts them to be installed in the xmb?

Dazinoz are they .iso's of avchd movies? If they are you have to convert them first with multiAVCHD. If thats not the problem idk.
    Last edited by Justin121994; 11-28-2010 at 06:29 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Justin121994 View Post
    Dean you mind adding updating without the use of a usb drive. Just as mhu does it. No need as it creates a folder in hdd0 and puts .pkg's in there and mounts them to be installed in the xmb?

Dazinoz are they .iso's of avchd movies? If they are you have to convert them first with multiAVCHD. If thats not the problem idk.
    The movies are in Folders AVCHD then in that folder is CERTIFICATE and BDMV?

When I am looking at the game list how do I view the movie list (what do I press on the controller to get the movies up)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin121994 View Post
    Yes, I'll do that in the next release. Thanks.

Banned User
    well you tricked me with your faking lol... i thought you had heavenly sword background fullscreen... transferred files... no go... nice theme anyways though...

* MP3 "playlist" is now working. After you play a song from the file manager, multiMAN will load the rest of the mp3 files from the folder as a playlist and will play them sequentially. Also [START]+LEFT / [START]+RIGHT skips to previous/next song in any mode. [START]+UP/DOWN softens or lowers the volume.

* MP3 is stereo, but it will be played back through all 6 speakers in 5.1 configuration with little attenuation for the rear speakers and the LFE.

* Changed initial volume to be a little softer

* AC3 5.1ch / 2.0ch is also working, but in halts the main thead until song is played through. I'll need a bit more time to put it in the background.

* multiMAN internet update doesn't require USB stick anymore. It will save it under its USRDIR/TEMP and will mount it to /app_home.

* Filemanager is mapped to [SELECT] button now.

Dean
    Last edited by deank; 11-28-2010 at 11:37 AM

Sponsored Links