Hi guys, love the manager but I have a few questions. The games are found on my usb hard drive and play fine. But how do I get the AVCHD movies to show on my screen just like the games show on the screen?
I have tried putting them in different folders etc but the manager doesn't show them? I know I must be doing something wrong.
* MP3 "playlist" is now working. After you play a song from the file manager, multiMAN will load the rest of the mp3 files from the folder as a playlist and will play them sequentially. Also [START]+LEFT / [START]+RIGHT skips to previous/next song in any mode. [START]+UP/DOWN softens or lowers the volume.
* MP3 is stereo, but it will be played back through all 6 speakers in 5.1 configuration with little attenuation for the rear speakers and the LFE.
* Changed initial volume to be a little softer
* AC3 5.1ch / 2.0ch is also working, but in halts the main thead until song is played through. I'll need a bit more time to put it in the background.
* multiMAN internet update doesn't require USB stick anymore. It will save it under its USRDIR/TEMP and will mount it to /app_home.