Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 114 of 447 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    I said "free time"... not a 'time frame'.
    You quoted an estimated amount of time, a week, i.e. a timeframe that the feature could be completed within. As soon as you do that the baying public will be on at you to put aside a week and do it, come on, we know you've got nothing better you could be doing with your life (that was me being sarcastic btw)

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Down

Sponsored Links
    I received your email.

At the moment I'm not willing to post the source code. I'll wait for a while when all funny clones get abandoned (like thankyou manager or rogero or whatever).
    have some respect for others , Rogero manager is a cool manager and he came up with new cool ideas and its faster and more stable than yours.. and one of the ideas you took from him is displaying the Payload name...

also he releases his source code with every version.

coz he wants to improve the manager for everyone , not only for him elf. please have some manner

don't make me hate you and your manager.

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Respect for others? <snicker>

All i got too say is hate all you want, he said "funny" don't blow that up drama queen. 1 less person using this manager gives 1 other person some bandwidth to the site, so BLAHHHHH

Don't even acknowledge him Deanr.

am not a hater , but i don't like the way how he said funny managers , at least they are doing something.

if you don't want to release the code then just don't , you don't have to talk about other managers in that way..

by the way i always download the latest version of your manager.

What about we end the discussion there

Besides if you read deanrr posts from the beginning, you can tell he didn't mean "funny" in a negative wa y

woops what meant from begging is from the very first post dean has done, you can tell it is his style of posting.
    Last edited by ICEMAN1999; 11-27-2010 at 06:07 PM

Awesome Dean ....good news (the .mkv bit i mean.. lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8er0Boi View Post
    have some respect for others , Rogero manager is a cool manager and he came up with new cool ideas and its faster and more stable than yours.. and one of the ideas you took from him is displaying the Payload name...

also he releases his source code with every version.

coz he wants to improve the manager for everyone , not only for him elf. please have some manner

don't make me hate you and your manager.
    'Faster' and 'more stable'... whatever that means.

Displaying the payload type has nothing to do with "Rogero's" manager. I've never downloaded the installer nor the source nor I care.

I said I won't share the source at the moment because it is a mess, not a thing I want to share with someone who's willing to learn something. Also please do not compare any other manager to multiMAN, because all they've got is just mounting PS3 GAMES.

Banned User
    he's got a point... that's why i love it... can do everything i wanna do from within it... if all games launched without going to xmb i'd never see the xmb... don't mistake my wanting that one view a lil different to mean i don't think this is the best manager around...

sidenote... is there anyway i can make it play a whole album through instead of just repeating whatever song i select?

+1 for MKV support

At the moment I'm not willing to post the source code. I'll wait for a while when all funny clones get abandoned (like thankyou manager or rogero or whatever).
    While I understand your concern, I'm not sure I agree with this. In any case, great job with multiMAN, it has far surpassed all others in it's category. And good luck dealing with all these whiners!

Sponsored Links