Page 113 of 447 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 4461

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by randomusername View Post
    If mkv-support (yes, everyone knows you can just use mkv2vob to convert but it doesn't give you some things - selectable subs/24p etc) would only take an average programmer a week to implement, i suggest you crack on then

Surely this is one of THE most wanted features (not just for JB'ed consoles - although obviously this is all that it would work with - but just in general, this is always VERY high up the list of wanted features) and always has been since they came out...I can't believe it would only take someone a week to sort out, i'm sure it must take longer than that otherwise someone would have already done it..
    Hell, I'll be happy if i can watch streamed movies off the internet.

If mkv-support (yes, everyone knows you can just use mkv2vob to convert but it doesn't give you some things - selectable subs/24p etc) would only take an average programmer a week to implement, i suggest you crack on then

Surely this is one of THE most wanted features (not just for JB'ed consoles - although obviously this is all that it would work with - but just in general, this is always VERY high up the list of wanted features) and always has been since they came out...I can't believe it would only take someone a week to sort out, i'm sure it must take longer than that otherwise someone would have already done it..
    You missed two important things I mentioned in my post: time and motivation.

We'll get there I guess.

I just added 5.1 AC3 playback support so it is possible to play 6 channel AC3 audio files along with 2ch MP3.

Dean

Hi deanrr, amazing job you are doing, but where can I find the source code of your homebrew. It has some interesting features.

Continue the good job.

How about FLAC support?

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    You missed two important things I mentioned in my post: time and motivation.

We'll get there I guess.
    Yeah, but you've done what a "developer" should never do, quote a timeframe

I'm sure we'll get there, personally think it'll take a while longer than a week though, just saying it would have been done by now, if it was that "easy", as it's such a high priority for so many people.

Still, you're giving us plenty to enjoy in the meantime

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by fferreira View Post
    where can I find the source code of your homebrew.
    in the first post...

Quote Originally Posted by fferreira View Post
    Hi deanrr, amazing job you are doing, but where can I find the source code of your homebrew. It has some interesting features.

Continue the good job.
    I received your email.

At the moment I'm not willing to post the source code. I'll wait for a while when all funny clones get abandoned (like thankyou manager or rogero or whatever).

Quote Originally Posted by AluPL View Post
    How about FLAC support?
    No.

Yeah, but you've done what a "developer" should never do, quote a timeframe

I'm sure we'll get there, personally think it'll take a while longer than a week though, just saying it would have been done by now, if it was that "easy", as it's such a high priority for so many people.

Still, you're giving us plenty to enjoy in the meantime
    I said "free time"... not a 'time frame'.

For example I can post a sample .mav file (multiMAN Audio Video) which is 1920x1080 or 1920x800 or 1280x540 or 1280x720... (AVC/H.264) with AC3 audio with soft (SRT) subtitles and multiMAN will play it.

Dean
    Last edited by deank; 11-27-2010 at 02:11 PM

+1 for MKV support

MP4 File Support

Hi Dean, would it be difficult/possible to add .mp4 support? I always have to convert these files to avi format before I can watch them on the PS3. Something to consider, if it's possible, as it'll save me lots of time ? Thanks

I'd be happy with a MP3 Pause/Stop/Play and of course a Volume Button!

-Jared V