Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 111 of 447 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4463

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can anyone suggest what programs i should be looking for to accomplish what im trying to do?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    +1 for MKV support BUT, I completely disagree with your comment that he hasn't given us anything useful. multiMAN is the MOST useful game manager by far

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm pretty sure they meant that with the "it only does everything" or something to that effect...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes, i didn't find that sarcasm smiley!

Quote Originally Posted by randomusername View Post
    The person that figures out mkv playback is going to become a very liked man
    You realise you can just convert the file using mkv to vob convertor. It just changes the container and saves it as an .mpg file, it doesn't do any video/audio conversion, so it's really quick. Then you can just play it through the PS3's XMB.

And let's not forget were are talking about the guy who wrote multiAVCHD, which the only thing it does (sarcasm again), is turning mkv with subs PS3 playable, while i blink my eyes...

Hi Dean,

please upload these covers. thx
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

all we need now is a text editor, or even hex editor.

Hi guys, and Deanrr: created a 1080 theme, if you like this let me know and I'll keep upgrading it... enjoy...

and drop any sugestions...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by condorstrike; 02-28-2011 at 04:58 AM Reason: re-upped theme.

Freaking sweet theme dude, LOVE IT, keep em coming, Hey dean i smell a background forum coming soon lol... Love the 1080 theme quality too, also with the PNG and JPG picture viewer, looks AWESOME!!! You guys make my day, every few hours is something new to read about and fall in love with, Long Live MULTIMAN!

On a separate note hey dean about the App/home folder, when i click on music it takes me back to the xmb, was this intended? lol and also is there ANY wany you can implement a volume control on to the file manager? When im switching games and im loading a mp3 its ALOT loader than my game was.

Cancel that, its the ps3/home folder, When i click music it takes me to the XMB and when i click movies and photo's they work just fine, though it might just be a lil bug hehe.

-Jared V
    Last edited by xxniteeyexx; 11-27-2010 at 12:00 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News