Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 110 of 447 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    multiMAN does not support transparency for PNG files. It has the feature but it is disabled, because it affects numerous other interface options.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks dean for you help.

I have on other important question. When game updates are installed are they put in the game directory (ps3 original location are put in the games directory used by multiman.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok i'll see if i cant teach myself to edit the source then so at least maybe on the fullscreenbackground with icon view i can edit the text below to side under icon.png, and hopefully tell it to put cover in icons spot... any suggestions what programs i should be looking for? i was looking at the code from the .cpp's in notepad but im guessing i cant just edit it there...

Dean is ntfs feasible in the near future? It would be a pain in the ass to format my 2 tb hdd into fat32.. Hate the individual file limit. :l

Quote Originally Posted by markb1 View Post
    Thanks dean for you help.

I have on other important question. When game updates are installed are they put in the game directory (ps3 original location are put in the games directory used by multiman
    Game updates are installed in /dev_hdd0/game/xxxx and it has nothing to do with multiMAN. The updated game will work with other managers and even after you remove/delete/uninstall multiMAN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin121994 View Post
    Dean is ntfs feasible in the near future? It would be a pain in the ass to format my 2 tb hdd into fat32.. Hate the individual file limit. :l
    No, it is not. I doubt NTFS will be ever supported and if it is, not for playing games off the external, but for COPY/transfer utils.

NTFS support requires low level programming and probably level1 access.

Guess making some type of .mkv viewer is out of the question too?
    Last edited by ICEMAN1999; 11-26-2010 at 04:15 PM

The person that figures out mkv playback is going to become a very liked man

Thanks Dean you clarified everything for me.. Time to format!.

Quote Originally Posted by ICEMAN1999 View Post

Guess making some type of .mkv viewer is out of the question too?
    No. MKV/AVI/M2TS/MTS/TS playback has nothing to do with NTFS and is easy to implement if one has the time and motivation.

For an average programmer with the knowledge it will take less than a week.

Dean

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    There is no other way - PS3 will accept and play AVCHD content ONLY when placed in the root of a USB/MS device (or in PRIVATE folder of SDHC card) and ONLY if named AVCHD.

To avoid this problem I implemented playback of AVCHD from internal HDD.

Dean
    Ok Dean, Let's make a deal!

Until now you didn't gave us anything useful, just a manager which does everything... , but if you put in some mkv with subs support, i will not bother you anymore, or at least i will try.

PS- I have a feeling i'm not the only one asking for this, maybe one or two guys.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News