Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 101 of 447 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4468

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if a screensavers possible the kelly software matrix one is sweet...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Doesn't the PS3 have a built in screensaver?

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    clearly i meant in manager...

oh ya thanks for the update too...i like the fade out of other games... is there anyway i can rename the game titles so they'll go in order i want? for instance drakes fortune lists after among thieves...

Dean... MP3 support ?! Possible mkv > avchd conversion ?! Are you joking ?!

You're too good! Thanks again for everything!

Gayest feature ever i think not... a simple whiteboard on one of the pages would be awesome, could just flip over and start drawing or painting or just write something to be saved to be seen later when you flip through the views.

-Jared V

Quote Originally Posted by michaelstone View Post
    clearly i meant in manager...

oh ya thanks for the update too...i like the fade out of other games... is there anyway i can rename the game titles so they'll go in order i want? for instance drakes fortune lists after among thieves...
    well obviously that's what i meant too... remember when blackbox ftp was released and everyone was afraid of burn-in on their TV. everyone requested a screensaver but as the devs stated it was not needed since if you leave your PS3 inactive after a couple of minutes the ps3's screensaver is activated.

I apologize after going back to some old posts i realize i was wrong and the PS3's screensaver does not work like i thought it did.
    Last edited by marc2590; 11-22-2010 at 11:45 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    It 'pokes' the kernel for games like F1 2010.
    Are you sure it also doesnt effect game saves somehow? I know that certain games of mine wont load saves without usb patch mode on.

I think I'll add another "root device" in the file manager, called "/ps3_home" with subfolders music, video and picture:

/ps3_home/music
    /ps3_home/video
    /ps3_home/picture

There you'll be able to find all your media files, which you can only access through XMB (or going through all the funny file structure). It will make it simple to copy/view/play content, which is already on your PS3.

The category will be read-only, because there is no way to add/change the index base.

Dean

Nice. Just keeps getting better. Thank you for your efforts, it is appreciated.

Did you get a chance to change the USB device enumeration beyond the first 10 device IDs? I was going to do it myself but can't find the source code.

Sponsored Links