Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I personally use EditPlus so here it is for you guys if you want it

Much better then notepad ++
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ya i was kind of hoping the covers were the actual covers in the cover slider and mybe instead of just showing 1 game to make it faster, show like 5 with the middle one being bigger and tapering off to smaller ones... Just a thought, would make it nicer than just that icon.png file. LETS SEE THOSE 800 COVERS MORE! Heheheh I gotta stop smoking...

-Jared V

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey Dean is this version compatible with PL3 because the latest PL3 supports patch mode like hermes and hermes quit so his payload will eventually die out to PL3 any chance of supporting if its not hard to implement. btw the manger looks beautiful great work bro.

Another stupid question, but I assume that I just need to copy the UPDATE pkg over to USB and install that if i already have the main app installed ?

Quote Originally Posted by tonybologna View Post
    Dean: Could you host the package file for the covers somewhere else? RS has the restrictions for free users. Sometimes you can't get access. I'm on a wait period right now. Thanks! BTW, your mirror link isn't working either.
    Heres some mirrors i think the link needs updating on the 1st post.
    #Deanrr
    I'll upload the images in mo...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here's the images...

With the latest upload i've lost that background too Is it just me or is there anyone else out there...?
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC_0053.jpg   DSC_0054.jpg   DSC_0055.jpg   DSC_0056.jpg   DSC_0057.jpg  

Deanrr

can you make a option for quick exit,that dont ask you to quit to xbm thank you this Manager reminds me of the evo x for xbox 1 keep up the great work

Quote Originally Posted by Armen1er View Post
    Hey Dean is this version compatible with PL3 because the latest PL3 supports patch mode like hermes and hermes quit so his payload will eventually die out to PL3 any chance of supporting if its not hard to implement. btw the manger looks beautiful great work bro.
    You just have to edit the .ini file that is on the same folder (on the Ps3) as this manager. Be sure to put Syscall 35 where it is asked and you'll be fine with PL3. I am using the latest version of this manager and this Payload, and no hassle to play or patch games.

It's only a matter of tuning the settings.

We're back in the game...

The fourth display mode (slide) is now fully working again with 7 icons. It will display covers if available.

Dean

First post is updated with link to 1.07.02 UPDATE ONLY.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC00261_sm.JPG  
    Last edited by deank; 10-24-2010 at 10:08 AM

Quote Originally Posted by farenheit View Post
    Here's the images...

With the latest upload i've lost that background too Is it just me or is there anyone else out there...?
    I have no clue why it happens to you. WHITE background means problems with the PNG. Did you use the ORIGINAL ones and didn't alter anything in the package?

Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    I personally use EditPlus so here it is for you guys if you want it

Much better then notepad ++
    Thanks! I'll be using it (using it now!)

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 448 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast