Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsouth View Post
    Quick question: When editing eboot.elf in the dev_bdvd/PS3_GAME to dev_hdd0/PS3_GAME, do I need to change dev_bdvd to dev_hdd0 everywhere it occurs in the .ELF file?
    unless it states a directory or folder inside the path that the game resides, I don't usually touch it.

The only problem I'm having is with Nier. There are no path strings in the eboot.bin file at all, but I'd like to have it installed in /dev_hdd0/PS3_GAME/NIERRE. How would I go about doing that (is this even possible?)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi Michalss,

Will you add back in USB Support please.

Thanks NSCXP2005

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can this tool be used to stealth a backup manager (like gaia)? I'd like to stealth mine with psn demos every once in a while

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    reserecting this thread does these even work with today's games, or has sony made it impossible for us..

I can't say I've seen people use this lately, usually the recent games that are playable are done using the settings within multiMAN or one of the EBOOT Mod fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by michalss View Post
    Since everyone is doing modifications on PS3 EBOOT ELF files I have released a simple Auto MOD Tool and Auto PSN Game Creator application which will do the editing, creating, and signing part for you.
    I try to take a look later on.

Sponsored Links

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News