Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For game folder you can make it anything that is Exactly 8 Letters, For prototype I did Prototyp

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by cdubb9800 View Post
    hdd0, bdvd, hdd1, hdd2 only options
    you have to do usb manually, or it just doesn't work! i dunno, haven't tried it myself from usb.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiantyl View Post
    For game folder you can make it anything that is Exactly 8 Letters, For prototype I did Prototyp
    i got an error object reference not set to an instance of an object

Quote Originally Posted by IndyColtsFan84 View Post
    This app didn't work for Madden 11, although i couldn't get Madden 11 to work the manual way either, will test with another game.

edit: has anyone got madden 11 to load directly from XMB?
    Just tried Decrypting the eboot, and I'm getting an error about unself

Uhandled Exception Error.. seems like out of all these methods of creating a PKG file, I could get ONE working one but so far, EVERY method has failed and I usually do VERY well at following directions, check and double check and triple check my work, try again, etc.. but no success on this at all.

Kaspersky flags this as containing a specifically named Trojan. I really would leave this alone, probably just someone wanting to get a few zombie PCs.

Having a little trouble writing the pkg to the disk.

[Register or Login to view code]

It's a false positive, If you actually read what its saying , IT says WIn32.Packe that's when it scans a file that encrypts, It's not gonna harm your pc. Stop saying stuff to scare people.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyColtsFan84 View Post
    you have to do usb manually, or it just doesn't work! i dunno, haven't tried it myself from usb.
    How do I manually set it to the external hdd?

Quote Originally Posted by cdubb9800 View Post
    i got an error object reference not set to an instance of an object
    I'm getting the same error. A package does pop out tho. I'm running win7 64bit if that matters.
    Last edited by SaveU; 01-13-2011 at 01:09 AM

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News