Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i use win xp installed every version you uploaded but still got the saving problem at the end. no created pkg file :-(

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    working on update will be by end of the day with all fixed and i hope debug mod for testing. New featrue will be autopick up EBOOT.BIN from directory and autoread GameID from SFO file.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    how about read out the real version also? so games with version 1.01 or 1.02 or son on wont be 1.00?

When I try to load Red Dead Redemption from the XMB, I always get an error that I do'nt have enough space on my harddrive. Does anyone now a working solution?

does anyone have some programm skills ? Need someone with VB.NET or C# skills for, trying to pharse SFO(binary,byte format) file but it is hard to do it like for every game Complicated.
    Last edited by michalss; 01-15-2011 at 03:00 PM

Hope the new version will fix my problems, I get to create the PKG file, transfer everything with FTP but when I start game it remains black screen and I have to quit game. Don't know if i'm doing anything wrong..

Good luck michalss !! and thanks anyway for the effort !

Quote Originally Posted by tonyqc View Post
    how did you fix the hex saving bug.
    This fixed my problem Rightclick and click properties on this files in your game folder:

PARAM.SFO
    ICON1.PAM
    EBOOT.BIN

unclick readonly -> apply. Did it worked for you...?

Quote Originally Posted by drowsy View Post
    Hope the new version will fix my problems, I get to create the PKG file, transfer everything with FTP but when I start game it remains black screen and I have to quit game. Don't know if i'm doing anything wrong
    Having the same problem. This has to with ftp the usdir to the wrong folder on your ps. The path that the app tells me to put the folder in is not always right...
    Last edited by Tiger007; 01-15-2011 at 04:51 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm stuck at the point of getting an error when saving the .pkg I did however download the Castlevania pkg that was posted and that seems to be the only game that works. If anyone else has managed to get past saving the .pkg file of NBA 2K11 3.55 can you please help?

Great app but like a lot of people i'm stuck a creating the PKG file... here is a screenshot of what it tells me...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Capture.PNG  

Is there an application that lets you open the created .pkg file so we can check what folder is actually the Auto Mod pointing to ? Because if it's a problem with Auto Mod telling you to put the game in a folder but then actually pointing to another, we might need something to check the .PKG before installing the file.

Sponsored Links
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News