Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    awesome.. looking forward to try it out mate.. good luck on it. keep up updated.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi michalss,

Awesome work mate.. Sorry for asking but any ETA on a working version? Seems most people are getting a error on finalizing.

Thanx for your work....

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks dude for the hard work, making our lifes easier, wainting for the update!

It didn't edit PARSM.SFO, so you'll have to do it manually.

with some fixes and clearing out some details (like where the files should actually go) i think it will be really great.

i was told to put my files in dev_hdd0/RDR1GAME/USRDIR but i tried that and i tried putting the files in dev_hdd0/game/BLUSXXXXX/USRDIR but got sent back to xbm both times.

ok new version is done 0.4.8 testing it now it also do autodecrypt or eboot and replace some tools with newones

i could possibly give the source code out as well but now sure if someone want it

here you go latest version.

0.4.8 beta
    - add auto decrypt of eboot.bin
    - fix wrong paths
    - add save selection files
    - remove usb option

Thanks dude, testing right now!

it now creates PKG very well, goin to PS3 to test, Game test is FIFA 09 (only got that one)
    Last edited by CHIVASOFT; 01-13-2011 at 04:36 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

so after i finish patching a game i just copy it to my hdd and play it on my 3.55 ofw ps3?

can someone please help me out? i tried to make the pkg but i got that error at the end.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

cefefwcf.png  

i got same error here

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News