Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks for the help tidus n.n and since you finished the game does it has multiple endings like rorona no atelier

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes, there are "bad ending" , "normal ending" and "true ending". And, of course, characters' epilogues.

I got a normal ending. It's a bit more different than Rorona, it's more battle - focused and there's no way you'll get True ending without FAQs

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    forgot to post, besides the horrible text formatting issues (that were noted before) the korean version works.

Is the eboot in the first post the newest version? It works for me, but the text seems to go off screen sometimes. I'm guessing there's no easy way to fix that?

Now, I'm not sure how off the padding is, as on my screen I get messages that end halfway through the sentence.

Yeah, there's no easy way to fix that, because JAP eboot has static buffer length - 20 characters. For jap. characters this is OK, they are wide and 3 bytes each (UTF-8), but english ANSI characters are more narrow that's why there's such strange padding

From the end of Year 3 I don't hear Cordelia's voice in events, there is only text... also I never heard his father's voice (but I thought that may be intentional?), is this a common problem ?

Followed all the instructions, but text still remains in Japanese. Has anyone else had this problem, or know a fix possibly?

saito1234, About Cordelia voice - I didn't notice it, maybe it's missing, maybe not. Father's voice is really missing, didn't hear a word from him.

TheGreatNeko, you maybe doing something wrong. Try launching any other game from original BD, then repeat the "hack process"

Followed all instructions down to a science, yet text remains in japanese upon launch.

Also, the download link for the eboot isn't anywhere on this page. In addition, after looking on identical copies of this page via Google, there's an eboot link that actually is listed, yet the file's name is listed as "Atelier_Rorona_EBOOT_V01.zip". After downloading the file, it's password protected.

If possible, it would be appreciated if all proper instructions were listed from this page to make the process less complicated for those of us like myself that can't understand/or having difficulty running the game.

Edit: Apologies, just saw the password in the article.
    Last edited by NsShadowSerpent; 11-03-2011 at 02:32 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News