Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is anyone getting issues of no voice acting? I followed the directions and replaced the right folders. I have no problems running the game on 3.41jb but everytime there's dialogue in the game I hear no voices and when in battle, the character's don't say anything??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    are you sure followed first page instruction?

i am on 3.41 too and the voice is fine, it even annoying sometimes, especially when you assign work to your homunculi

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    My bad, it's working now. Was i who got the wrong Atelier, lol

The folders of the others Atelier games has the same structure, because of this that I mixed the balls...

Btw, do you plan to do a Hybrid with Rune Factory Oceans?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by kanbaru View Post
    Is anyone getting issues of no voice acting? I followed the directions and replaced the right folders. I have no problems running the game on 3.41jb but everytime there's dialogue in the game I hear no voices and when in battle, the character's don't say anything??
    Did you use the select + x method on multiMAN? I backed up my copy of SvR 11 and not all the sounds worked like it should have. When I tried using the select + x method it worked.

(I was on 3.41 at the time)

Still doesn't work. I am on multiMAN also. Maybe I have a bad rip for the JPN totori? i could only get the KOR vers which is still BLJM60241. How frustraiting =(

About other hybrids, it seems like new CFW or PSJBv2 is near.

If it's not and there won't be other methods to launch this game, I'll sure mess up with it!

Thanks for sharing. Hope this works.

It surely works.

I've completed game to the end and experienced no glitches/bugs (using latest 0.12 version)

thanks for sharing I will fanally see hoiw the history continue after atelier rorona n.n

I replace the contents of the folder in the us version or I delete the whole folders and remplace them whit the japanse equivalent? I am a little confused about that part thanks for the help n.n
    Last edited by darksergio; 10-25-2011 at 02:42 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

There's no real difference, but I suggest deleting first and them moving it

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News