Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    why the Star Ocean's image?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That is what came up on a Google image search... if you have another pic by all means attach it and we'll update the article with it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here you go.

If only you had IMG tags working.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    IMG code is enabled for attached images, which I just did for you now... see below.

I have also updated the main article with this pic... you may need to do a hard-reload (CTRL+F5) to see it though.

Thank you for your hardwork, but is it Totori or Rorona? Sorry a little bit confuse

Ah, yes, it should be Totori , Boss, sorry for confusion, please edit the headline It was late and I was tired.
    Last edited by Tidusnake666; 10-13-2011 at 03:18 AM

Unfortunately we can't edit titles as that messes up a ton of stuff with our Portal / Forum link system, so all we can do is fix it for the next update pretty much.

some request and ingredients are kinda mess up. I think it happens that even if you had the required ingredients, it doesn't synthesize. I wonder why though... lol

Thank you Tidus ^^ seems to work fine with me for now (i'm still at the beginning of the game). I have a question, not really important but is there any way to have Trophies? The trophy list for this game won't show up for me. japaneese or english trophy list whatever, just showing up the list on the XMB would be fine for me.

Yupz, I tried it and also it is working (I am still at the beginning too), the only problem only the text padding but it is ok I still can figure out what it is. Will try to do a request and synthesis

Thank you again

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News