Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's not passworded, as I remember, and everything works fine, maybe make sure to clean BD cache, by launching any other game, then try to load again.

The download link is on the attachment on the first page (v.012) - eb00t_totori_1.rar‎ (6.21 MB, 111 views)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yea it works, thank you.
    Last edited by cadams648; 11-03-2011 at 04:36 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User NsShadowSerpent's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Had it working, then made a stupid mistake. I deleted the trophy data list it installed from the PS3 and can't get it working again. When it asks to install game data utility it hangs, presumably because I deleted the trophy folder. -smacks forehead-

It also works when used with the JPN game as a base, if that helps anyone who may be having difficulty with getting it to run by normal methods. Worked for me.

On a side note, would anyone in the forums know the name of Atelier Totori's trophy folder? (From the installation into the HDD, not the game's disc directory) Or somewhere it can be downloaded. Thanks...

Edit: Nevermind. Solved it. Complete re installation and works perfectly now. Thanks for the translation and help, Tidus.
    Last edited by NsShadowSerpent; 11-03-2011 at 05:54 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

the character DLC works with patch 1.02 but all text reverted to Japanese lol (except story message)

Obviously, since 1.02 patch means EBOOT replacement Thanks for info, though!

so I know old thread and so , but I really don't get it, what is the best method to play atelier totori ? Do I need both english and jap ?

Quote Originally Posted by necroziel View Post
    the character DLC works with patch 1.02 but all text reverted to Japanese lol (except story message)
    Sorry was kinda late to the party =P So you mean that if I were to install DLCs all texts (items, dialogues) becomes Japanese again?

like tidusnake666 said, if you want to play dlc then you have to update to 1.02 which has a new untranslated eboot..

Where is the patch link?

Is there a chance to play Atelier Meruru with the same way? The Japanese version is hacked, but not the english ver... which is already released for more than a month, I'd be very interested to play the game with the same method, the game structure is very similiar, so it should work!

Sponsored Links
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News