I'm a bit confused on this concept of getting the debug update package files to get 'A' particular game to work. What exactly are these debug updates? What's the difference between that and retail update?
I need major help with this... I do everything correctly as in:
- Copy game to PS3's internall HDD
- Install patch EP0001-BLES00909_00-AC2TITLEUPDATE01-A0101-V0100-PE.pkg
- Change the PARAM.sfo to 3.41 using 'PS3SFOEdit'
- Make empty folder ASSASSIN_ISO in BLES00909\PS3_GAME\USRDIR
- Load game with Open Manager 2.1
I start the game from the XMB and it works... Intro is all fine, but then the first gameplay sequence (where you have to rapidly press Square) there is no sound and hereafter... I also noticed I dont get the mandatory install when the game is started, which could be the reason I get no sound... why is this? Also could it be because I have no disc in the drive (as my drive is dead)... so can someone test it with no disc in the drive and tell me if they get my problems.