Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have herms4v 3.55 spoof and multiman... Installed the patch,

Opened multiman.. Ran the game, it asked me if it wanted to edit the .sfo file... I said yes... Then went to run using a demo Blueray game...

Game is running and installing as we speak... I have BLES-00909

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For those already with the video game, here it is as follows: DO NOT SIGN ONTO PSN WITH THE BLES VERSION OF THIS GAME. IT ISN'T OUT UNTIL FRIDAY!
    What do you mean by this?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's redundant. When it was out, PSN Signin was supported by a workaround, which has since then been patched.

Quote Originally Posted by mckarlsson View Post
    What do you mean by this?
    Yeah thats really old info. The BLES Ver was leaked before the street date so the warning was someone thinking that if you signed in to PSN (It was working at the time) with this game you would get a ban.

Maybe someone could edit that line out of the OP?

i managed to unbrick all hdd's, it's quite simple, but stupid:

slim version can't restore the OS. with or without partitions, it asks for the firmware in a usb disk. It seems like it's working but after reboot we get the same error.

the fat version as no problem re-installing the os after you format the drive with a pc. it does not ask for a firmware.

the solution for unbricking a slim is to format the drive on a pc, put it on a fat, install the os, and then re-install it on a slim.

thank you barbnjason - i wondered how to get into PSN now ^^

Quote Originally Posted by barbnjason View Post
    Maybe someone could edit that line out of the OP?
    Definitely not, if people want to quote old posts they just get -Rep'd, we aren't going to start editing each post that was made weeks or months ago just because it isn't relevant today. This is why there are dates on them to begin with.

This is true sorry about that, there is a ton of out of date and irrelevant info as things change. Was at the end of a long shift and wasn't thinking about it.

Heh no worries, and ya, I have a feeling all of the current "JailBreak" methods from the last few months soon won't apply with Fail0verflow on the way next month.

Did anyone applied the 2.01 patch? does it still runs with JB?

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News