Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Preceptor View Post
    I have only one thing to say about that : ()
    LOL! Trust me, a few extra days isn't going to matter at all... the Devs have waited this long, and when he does post the news nothing is going to change in the near future anyway so I'd say it's best to just forget about it until next week.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    A few things I would like to make clear. For starters, we have never, ever released anything that would compromise the future of a hacked PS3, it has always been other sites, or other lamers that have. After all, only a handful of hacked PS3's is not really worth it!

Furthermore, like I said earlier, I want to stress the fact that, although being BIG, it is not a hack.

Finally, there has been a slight delay, and more information about it will come in the middle of next week (sorry about that guys!)
    Will this news affect the release of a hack in any way? You really put a lot of ppl on alert here so much so that not so great news would get some angry. I might even throw out a stray F word Well i wouldn't

Also if there are any more delays could you just say the news is no more? I would rather a surprise than be expecting it for too long and i believe others would finally be able to take in some oxygen at that point.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As CJPC mentioned in THIS post, it's something for the resident PS3 Devs to utilize... it doesn't directly affect end-users nor retail consoles.
    its something to help us, help you, hopefully!
    As for the delay, it's simply because the shipper sent it out a day later than CJPC was initially told... meaning he won't have it until after the weekend is all.

*goes back to sleep* Wake me up when something i can use comes about. Ooooo... i just got that bit. "help us, help you" I thought he meant help us and you. Pretty sure that comma isn't supposed to be there CJPC!

But seriously, its something to help us, help you, hopefully!
    Well at least i can get my mind off it now.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    As for the delay, it's simply because the shipper sent it out a day later than CJPC was initially told... meaning he won't have it until after the weekend is all.
    So its hardware.. i wonder.. belzar modchip even thoguh it does look like a complete fake ? OOoooOO I wonder what it is
    Last edited by ajanmol; 08-26-2009 at 07:00 PM

Something a LOT more useful than a fake PS3 modchip... I can tell ya that!

Omfg i know what it is!!!

Its a gun to shoot the lamo who started the fake modchip stuff up!!

lol naa if that modchip is real im gonna feel like an ass wow lol

Quote Originally Posted by ajanmol View Post
    Omfg i know what it is!!!

Its a gun to shoot the lamo who started the fake modchip stuff up!!

lol naa if that modchip is real im gonna feel like an ass wow lol
    I'd settle on a pair of wire cutters, to get those lamers who started fake modchip rumors off the net!

lmao .. i find it sad that they get thier thrills from pranking people and giving them false hope :/ f'ed up??

btw is there a irc channel or anything where people can really talk .. just wondering im on irc a lot...

Ooooo could it be a JIG????

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News