Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    But how likely is this guy to matter and is the info in his tweets important in the opinion of the devs?
    Well, just getting a picture of the PS3 (memory, nand, etc) from linux is a good step, but it is kind of old (as in, 2006 old). I will admit, he has done some nice work, but the PS3 is a beast like none other, and sadly, he will soon be surprised by how ingeniously the system works but here is to hoping he can get it done!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I doubt he can get it done by himself but i give him my best wishes. I, like most of the people who hang here, wanna see the ps3 hacked!

Well, you see, a lot of the most ingenuous ideas throughout the world started with a single man so, go for it mate!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good luck to him.

His picture looks like something he just took as a joke.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I wish him all the best, and with working with CJPC and the ps3news team, he is in good company.

Why not call GeoHot to PS3NEWS Dev Team? Maybe he can help CJPC and others devs.

Give a ps3 dev machine and some ram dumps to this guy and wait few days.
    Or he will lost her gf or he i'll be crazy

I just want to clarify- geohot is currently not a member of the PS3News DEV team, we only chatted a few times on IRC generally about the PS3. However, if he is interested, we are extending an invitation to him.

But kez, just some ram dumps won't help, as they are not the full memory!

And, on a sidenote, I will have some B I G news this weekend (no, its not a hack, but still, its BIG!)

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    I just want to clarify- geohot is currently not a member of the PS3News DEV team, we only chatted a few times on IRC generally about the PS3. However, if he is interested, we are extending an invitation to him.

But kez, just some ram dumps won't help, as they are not the full memory!

And, on a sidenote, I will have some B I G news this weekend (no, its not a hack, but still, its BIG!)
    Maybe i'd be interested if that BIG was a little BIGGER so i'd know its the next best thing to a hack. Is it something a regular user like me can have fun with? Get my ps3 light to blink morse code or something?

CJPC, you can't say stuff like that... Now I won't sleep for a week...

Its easy to make the PS3 blink morse code, just close and open your eyes quickly!

But seriously, its something to help us, help you, hopefully!

ahhh i can't wait.. whats the details for the IRC channel?? i know its on EFnet - i tried to join #ps3news - but required a key..

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News