Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is he talking about the PS3?
    @chronicdevteam told you the framebuffer was a good idea. read it out yet? better yet, read the bootrom?
    Maybe this? [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nah, if you check the other guy's Twitter ([Register or Login to view links]) he is a part of some "Chronic Dev Team" for iPhone stuff... so nothing geohot is talking about is PS3-related recently.

Edit: I'm STICKYing but closing this thread temporarily, mainly because the 5 posts I just removed stated what is already above... there is no new information available as it appears geohot is only doing iPhone stuff lately.

When geohot starts getting back to PS3 hacking I will reopen it.

Update: It appears geohot is not doing any work, including iphone updates, while he is back at college.
    @geohot are you planning on releasing any kind of 3gs ipt3 jailbreak soon?
    about 5 hours ago from web

@Bigshify @ryanpeiris sorry, at college. not working on the iphone
    about 4 hours ago from web in reply to Bigshify

@geohot Oh sorry..! OMG that means if DevTeam couldn't find an exploit Guess we'll have to wait until you get the next semister break.
    about 4 hours ago from web in reply to geohot
    Update 2: GeoHot has resumed work on the PS3, continue discussion here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...og-109196.html

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News