Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by mondoparalelo View Post
    Is it really? I mean, he would be of great help, no doubts about it, but he didn`t do much anyway. He just started checking the PS3, noticed it wasn`t all that simple and sort of lost interest.

I was too following his post on twitter and the impression I got is that he expected something simpler and faster to do. As no exploit was easily found and he wasn`t finding ways to get to the hypervisor, he kinda gave up for the time being. That`s only my impression though...
    My thoughts exactly...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think your right also, he has lost interest, it seems... really who knows though...

could this be the end of the PS3 & Geohot craze?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think he didn't lost his intrest or gave up on hacking ps3 but it look like fadeup of tight security of ps3 maybe he's trying some other methods who knows.

Well the ps3 is one tough cookie to hack, so i kinda figured for the start he was going to run into a wall.. a PS3 Wall.. well he did try and E for effort has to be given to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    Well the ps3 is one tough cookie to hack, so i kinda figured for the start he was going to run into a wall.. a PS3 Wall.. well he did try and E for effort has to be given to him.
    I second that motion.

He also stated that his college had begun, so maybe he is focusing on his schoolwork. He isn't even going to try to hack iphone 3.1 firmware.

guys, sometimes other things come first like school, family, work and whatnot. Other times people need time to clear some ideas in their heads, at least when Im trying to compile, or make something work it takes days or weeks before I get to the solution.

Some times I try to hard for a couple of days/weeks leave it alone for some days/weeks and when I come back to start over again I find a way because I had time to review everything with a clear head. Like the previous poster said he tried and that doesnt mean that was his last attempt.

Just give him some time. We've waited this long. What's a little more?

Quote Originally Posted by Madell View Post
    He also stated that his college had begun, so maybe he is focusing on his schoolwork. He isn't even going to try to hack iphone 3.1 firmware.
    Yea I feel his pain sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianc1982 View Post
    guys, sometimes other things come first like school, family, work and whatnot. Other times people need time to clear some ideas in their heads, at least when Im trying to compile, or make something work it takes days or weeks before I get to the solution.

Some times I try to hard for a couple of days/weeks leave it alone for some days/weeks and when I come back to start over again I find a way because I had time to review everything with a clear head. Like the previous poster said he tried and that doesnt mean that was his last attempt.
    This is a very sucessful method that works well for a lot of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryann46 View Post
    Just give him some time. We've waited this long. What's a little more?
    You have the right attitude and Idea (Remember Patience is a Virtue)
    Last edited by shummyr; 09-19-2009 at 03:39 AM Reason: spelling

I hope he'll succeed. Patience is a virtue.

Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News