Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Jes03 View Post
    Everyone say hi to the $ony rep.
    I'd rather just say goodbye to them.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    tried everything known from other 3.50 games, nothing worked... seems like we have to wait for the debug files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Jes03 View Post
    Everyone say hi to the $ony rep.
    haha... man $ony reps have the worst grammar ever

Lightbulb

I think we need to find out how to decrypt the eboots to play this and other games that require 3.50

if we do find a way to decrypt the eboots I'm sure there will be a update just waiting around the corner, which changes the process completely.

Hello, guys. I am new here and I have one question. I have PS3 console from Europe so can I play games which have in label "USA".

For example, I downloaded Need.For.Speed_Hot.Pursuit.USA.JB.PS3-dumpTruck, can I run this release on my Europe PS3 console?

Thanks a lot!

PS:

Sorry for my bad english

Yes it will. PS3 Games are region free. Obviously, the one you downloaded (NFS Hot Pursuit), won't work, because there isn't a solution to play it on 3.41 as yet. (Both, the USA and EUR versions)

Bad news

OK, thank you for answering I will wait good times for this game...

Hopefully soon we will be able to play this and gran turismo.

Quote Originally Posted by tjay17 View Post
    Hopefully soon we will be able to play this and gran turismo.
    GT5 will not happen, they have disabled BD emulation so it won't work, come on if they haven't been able to get split second to work what hope is there for GT5 LOL

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News