Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

1.20 Image Generator help

Sponsored Links
    I Have the Disc Image Generator for PLAYSTATION(R)3 Command Line version 1.20 along with the corresponding genelib.dll, every I go to open it, it opens on the screen for half a second then disappears again.

Would someone know how to use this and provide instructions please?

Thanks Shummyr

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    My guess is, if it's a command line version you could stick the .exe with the .dll file in like C:\ and then go to Start > Run > Command and at the C:\ prompt try typing in the .exe name and pressing enter to run it that way.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yea its the command line version it runs for about a half a second and then quits.

Quote Originally Posted by shummyr View Post
    Yea its the command line version it runs for about a half a second and then quits.
    don't try to use the exe, i've had that problem before. hold shift then right click the folder that its in. from the menu select open cmd here, then type in the name of the exe, it should work then. good find

All solved, Thanks Imtoodvs for the help.
    Last edited by shummyr; 04-24-2010 at 03:29 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News