Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I get no lag whatsoever but random freezing and inability to connect to some matches - its free so dont worry about it - its a BETA for a reason.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintor View Post
    I get no lag whatsoever but random freezing and inability to connect to some matches - its free so dont worry about it - its a BETA for a reason.
    Yeah really. It's weird because the people on my buddy list have their messages set as "Warhawk needs work" like they think that this bug will be in the major release version.

The bug is pretty huge and I can say that there is absolutely no way that it'll get to the main release stage or even past beta 2.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Could anyone give me some info on how to download and install the beta using the proxy server. I tried a couple things already but cant get it to work.

people have been saying to install it via the Folding@Home link.... where that link is on the PSN i have no idea, but trying to install it via a larger sized file like Armored Core 4 should work too, am i right? AC4 is 99XMB, the Warhawk beta is 776MB, so that should work i assume... ?

Just got it working through CF3B5's PS3.ProxyServer. I used the Fold@home method. Works great! Fun Game! I can't wait to find some 32 player matches but I'm in taiwan so there aren't really too many servers nearby.

You do need to be on firmware 1.60 for it to work though...

every game i've installed (excpet rub a dud and lemmings) i've used the blast factor demo link (fw 1.6) i've never heard of this file size restriction for file re-linking

remember you can go into warhawk settings and change game region to all - so you can find everygame going...

fw1.8

is it already possible to install this game via proxy on fw 1.8? Or can we still subscribe to participate in the beta?

does anybody know these specific steps?

i proxied it on fw 1.6 - as long as you know the specific steps for installing any demo through 1.8 then it should work fine

it works on 1.8 via f@h as I stated at the begin of this thread!

Sponsored Links
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News