Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i installed through the proxy but now says 39 games but there aint a list that i can join. Does that mean SONY have clocked onto me as i start own game but boring when no1 joins in

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    make sure u select all region on the filter menu..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It is all regions mate worked fine first time and since i had a break it dont wanna work any1 else not get into the beta then sign in with the proxy download of the beta?

Ok im in may thanks
    Last edited by derrick82; 05-26-2007 at 06:05 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

Warhawk Beta PS3NEWS clan?

Sponsored Links
    hey, i was selected as 1 of the testers, i know other people in this forum have too... any1 interested in starting a clan?

i'm in for a ps3news clan start it up and invite me
    PSID= cbrewer

Hey I'd like to join the clan. My PSID is Tydude4Christ.

Hope to see you guys on!

Banned User
    i sent out a couple of invites... if any1 else wants to join send me a messege on PS3: RoX

Just letting people know that Installing the pkg from the game list on ps3news works through the F@H method on an Australian PS3 and I can access the game server fine without lag and get all features including hosting a game. I didnt get an invite either. Aussies dont be afraid to join up!

I'm really pissed with this beta. While it's great, it freezes very randomly. It can freeze like 5 times in 30mins or 1 time in 45mins. Bottom line is that I get frustrated everytime I begin to play.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkUSS View Post
    I'm really pissed with this beta. While it's great, it freezes very randomly. It can freeze like 5 times in 30mins or 1 time in 45mins. Bottom line is that I get frustrated everytime I begin to play.
    Notice why this is called 'BETA'. Usually quirks like these happen which is why developers should know what is going on. I'm pretty sure though, that the freezing issue has already been mentioned to them. I've been on Warhawk as well (as a tester), and so far, I've experienced quite a few lags on the way, no freezing. Not sure if the lag has to anything with those who are playing the beta without the invite as opposed to those who did get one, and my network is at full speed, so there are no problems there.

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News