Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    where do you guys download fw1.60 to pc? i'm in u.s., do i need the u.s. version of fw.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyw View Post
    I pretended to download Folding@Home and replaced it with warhawk and it works. Im also on 1.8. If your from non us you need to go into filters and change region to ALL to view them.
    If you would be so kind, please give us your step by step instructions on what you did from beginning to end for us US peeps trying to get this to work via wirelessly & wired methods.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by teddyruc View Post
    where do you guys download fw1.60 to pc? i'm in u.s., do i need the u.s. version of fw.
    Try the obvious place- in the PS3 Downloads under "PS3 Firmware" section.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    Try the obvious place- in the PS3 Downloads under "PS3 Firmware" section.
    Yup. That's where I got 1.6 from.

PS3 ID: Ephemeris

You guys can add me then find me

Quote Originally Posted by Nanobr3ker View Post
    this game doesn't have any owner's protection so you can play with any accounts i've tested with US PS3 firmware 1.80 using 1.60 method to download the game and it works nicely, and playing as we speak
    Registration is now open for the Warhawk beta which begins tomorrow, May 24, and there appears to be a way to tell if you've been accepted. If you've registered, boot up your PlayStation 3, go to "friends," "account management," "transaction management," and "view services." A Warhawk icon will appear if you have been accepted into the beta.
    how's that work? if the "View Services" section states that YOUR user account is linked to the beta, how are they NOT going to figure it out and boot you off? or worse, in my case, boot me off HOME Beta as well too! hah

i updated to 1.60 to try warhawk. i was previously at 1.51, did i need to update to 1.54 before updating to 1.6?

Obviously not if you were able to update from 1.51 to 1.60

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyw View Post
    I pretended to download Folding@Home and replaced it with warhawk and it works. Im also on 1.8. If your from non us you need to go into filters and change region to ALL to view them.
    I know that. The problem is when I'm trying to log in the servers, sometimes the connection can't be established. But even if it does, the game's freezing badly and the only way to quit is to turn off the PS3

hi, i notice while playing, part of the left side of the screen is cut off. anybody else like that? from what i noticed when im on 1080i and log into the psnetwork i get the same left side lilttle cut off. so i disable 1080i but still get that little cut off on left side of screen in warhawk.

no problems playing yet, on fw1.60 install via foldingathome without invite, i did get a email saying beta was full and i didn't get in.
    Last edited by teddyruc; 05-26-2007 at 01:47 PM

Quote Originally Posted by teddyruc View Post
    hi, i notice while playing, part of the left side of the screen is cut off. anybody else like that?
    There is an option menu that let you configure the screen size/borders.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkUSS View Post
    The problem is when I'm trying to log in the servers, sometimes the connection can't be established. But even if it does, the game's freezing badly and the only way to quit is to turn off the PS3
    I was getting the same connection problem, until I hosted my own game (created a new game), the first 5 minutes were boring until 6 guys joined and were having fun with me until that freezing problem came :-(

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News