Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah. Updated to 1.6. The Game's nice....

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hmmm, this works but the HOME Beta doesn't? not sure if i'm gonna risk putting this on my PS3 as i wasn't invited to the Warhawk beta and don't feel like getting kicked off the HOME Beta because of this!

enjoy the game, i'll join ya when it comes out or i get cocky enough to download it!

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this game doesn't have any owner's protection so you can play with any accounts i've tested with US PS3 firmware 1.80 using 1.60 method to download the game and it works nicely, and playing as we speak

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hmmm, only requires 1.6 eh? That might be worth the update...

i didnt get beta either :?? the webpage just gives a error (will have to try playstation store when i get home from work). sad :madb

Am I the only one who can't get it to work? I'm on a PAL PS3 FW1.8 and as soon as the installation starts I get an irritating error. I'm trying to install through F@H icon now.

For me it worked that way. I have a PAL PS3 FW1.8 as well. I use the Proxy Installer by CF3B5. You need to install it through the f@home thingy. Every other way on FW1.8 is a no go as far as I know. Well maybe the other Proxy by 3r1c works too but I haven't tried as it's too slow for me in comparison to the proxy server by CF3B5.

I'm on! Didn't need to use F@H, I just used a demo that I haven't downloaded and did it in the background. When I woke up it was done and I installed it straight from the "background downloads" menu.

I'm DarkAegis on the PSN and I suck horribly at the game so far. Some guy kept on taking me down with a rocket launcher whenever I got into a warkhawk.

Quote Originally Posted by MrXToTheN View Post
    For me it worked that way. I have a PAL PS3 FW1.8 as well. I use the Proxy Installer by CF3B5. You need to install it through the f@home thingy. Every other way on FW1.8 is a no go as far as I know. Well maybe the other Proxy by 3r1c works too but I haven't tried as it's too slow for me in comparison to the proxy server by CF3B5.
    Yep, it worked that way! However, I got a couple of problems when playing the game. For instance, it usually freezes during the initializing network screen and after a couple of minutes I get an network time out error. When I managed to pass this screen after a few tries, I connected to a game session and played for a while. Then, again I got a network error suddenly.

I'm not sure what is causing these problems but I guess it has to do with the fact that I'm in Europe and the game needs to log in to the US Servers, right?

That's a pity, the game rulez

Quote Originally Posted by coheedcollapse View Post
    I'm DarkAegis on the PSN and I suck horribly at the game so far. Some guy kept on taking me down with a rocket launcher whenever I got into a warkhawk.
    I sent you a PM, please check it out.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News