Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

WarHawk beta

Sponsored Links
    Any one know what firmware you need to play this?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm still downloading. If I have to update... so be it. *mumbles under his breath*

Btw, don't forget about the beta forum. On the official playstation forums, all who have been accepted have the title "Warhawk Beta Tester" under their name.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well it requires an update for 1.50 machines. Guess I'm going to have to miss out.

If you don't plan on updating your system don't apply for a freaking beta. You're taking up spots that those of us who are keeping up with the updates could use.

Sorry if I'm a bit bitter, but that's friggin bs.

Really? Drat. Guess I'll bite the bullet when it's done.

To avoid Coheedcollapse's wrath and vengeance, I guess i'll be updating then

At least I get to play the Sigma demo now. =/
    Last edited by Ephemeris; 05-24-2007 at 06:42 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The link is up in the store links sticky if anyone cares to try it. And I hate myself for signing up for this beta now, I really don't want to update... decisions decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeris View Post
    Really? Drat. Guess I'll bite the bullet when it's done.

To avoid Coheedcollapse's wrath and vengeance, I guess i'll be updating then

At least I get to play the Sigma demo now. =/
    Haha. You're on my good list. I'll keep my eye on you though. (Dah dah daahhh). That was ominous music.

PS Button Color It freakin works!!!

It works, even online! There's not even a check lol

Just tried it, installed via foliding@home

this bites. i got dissed on both the home and warhawk betas. i signed up early on both. i guess they just don't like me.

bastards.

WarHawk beta

Need at least 1.6 to play just to let you guys know.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News