Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Sponsored Links

Problem Installing via p3 proxy

Sponsored Links
    Hi. I'm from South Africa and I'm trying to install the eur version of gt hd demo. I'm using ps firmware v 1.92 and I've tried both the folding at home method and the Playstation store method with no success.

When I use the folding at home method, the file downloads to my ps3 but upon completion i get error 80029563, "Error in installion".

Wheni use the ps store method, I get the same error. If I perform background downloading, the file gets stored in the photo's directory.

The md5 checksum for the eur gt file i've downloaded is 3EA093630991546448AA28064EC49E7A.

Am i doing something incorrectly or is the downloaded file corrupt?

Thanks for any help rendered

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes i think sony has blocket this proxy thingys, f@h dont work on 1.93 will confirm it tomorrow.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Proxy method works fine on 1.93.

I guess your file is just corrupt. Happend to me when i was trying to download the graw2 demo from the Austrian store. US store worked fine. It was just a problem with the PSN, which "caused" the 1.93 update

how can i start the folding method ? i done all of the guide but when it say:

8. Go to PS3 and begin to download and install what appears to be F@H

however the size of the file will show that it is not really F@H. i dont understand what i have to do ? go to psn (in which there isnt anymore folding) ? open Folding or what ? i have an Eu fw 1.93

Angry

I have a very weird problem ... I use this method very much for loads of demo's and games but now, when I try to install skate and LocoRoco via the F@H method, I get something very strange. I do as I normally do, so I start proxy, change filepaths, go to ps3, change internet connection and then when I try to download F@H, it gives the correct MB's from the demo/game but it stays on 0% and when I just leave it like that, after a time I get an error (00000000). It worked fine for me but not anymore ... can some1 help me?

Hi I'm download use the proxy pkg files ps3. But download finish to save destination photo !!! Not find download demo ... ? Where?

Quote Originally Posted by Junzo View Post
    I have a very weird problem ... I use this method very much for loads of demo's and games but now, when I try to install skate and LocoRoco via the F@H method, I get something very strange. I do as I normally do, so I start proxy, change filepaths, go to ps3, change internet connection and then when I try to download F@H, it gives the correct MB's from the demo/game but it stays on 0% and when I just leave it like that, after a time I get an error (00000000). It worked fine for me but not anymore ... can some1 help me?
    dude, you need to either set your network config back to normal, IE no proxy method, or you need to still have the ps3 proxy program running, since your ps3 is looking to your computer for the address. If you replace the F@H link with nothing then your ps3 will get nothing, you get it now?

Sponsored Links

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News