Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkUSS View Post
    To make matters worse, Sony will realize that and it will probably take measures
    nice to think that they haven't already! i'd love to install the beta, i'd rather have that then HOME beta right now, but damn, its just not worth the trouble involved in the end result! btw, ti kanis? (my best friends are greek, hah)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Styve View Post
    i'm getting a dowload error on the ps3: number 80710092
    Make sure that both your playstation and PC (where the proxy server runs) can access the internet. Only put in the proxy server in the PS3 configuration, leave the rest default (or fixed) so that you can access the internet. (i had the same error code, got it solved this way)

btw, i would really like people to discuss more on tactics during the game via the headset. That would be really cool! planning an attack is much better then just everyone for himself flying racing or running towards checkpoints to conquer!
    Last edited by bakkenez; 06-06-2007 at 03:33 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by GarciaM25 View Post
    nice to think that they haven't already! i'd love to install the beta, i'd rather have that then HOME beta right now, but damn, its just not worth the trouble involved in the end result! btw, ti kanis? (my best friends are greek, hah)
    Kala, euxaristo!

Wow, you do speak Greek!

hey guys, thanks for the f@h method, i now have warhawk on my euro ps3.. but my mate has been having problems connecting to ps3 network after changing proxy settings

JAP PS3, firmware 1.80 using the f@h method: PS3 Proxy gives him his pc ip of 192.168.1.2 and proxy 8080 which he put into his ps3 network settings, leaving the rest of the settings as automatic.

PC connected by lan to a router, the ps3 wireless, which incidently can connect to the network on ps3 and pc before changong proxy settings.

thanks and look forward in hearing your soloutions. PS3proxyserver.gui has been set also to 192.168.1.2 and proxy of 8080 and start has been pressed.. maybe he needs a Jap link for the f@h link but surely this wouldn't have an effect on accessing the network.

can you please tell us what exactly goes wrong? Can you login to the PSN store? What kind of error does it give? Be a bit more specific please.

A patch to the beta is expected to come out later today. I'm wondering if people who "hacked" into beta can also get this patch.

Hopefully, this patch will mean more stability anyways.

chances are if they actually patched it they ensured this wont be able to happen again...where it will check your subscription status similar to HOME

also if you didnt hear it as an official announcement chances are it is a rumor
    Last edited by TaRDy; 06-08-2007 at 07:15 PM

Recently logged on to Warhawk, and as soon as I went online, it told me it had an update, so yeah the patch is out. Not sure if the others have received, I sure did though.

you can download the patch regardless if you're official or not on the testing tip...

Ive logged in several times and havent gotten the patch.. anything specific I need to do?

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News