Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Big Grin View PlayStation 3 Store on your PC!

Sponsored Links
    US Store Link List - Click Here!

I have tried switching my "User Agents" and I have been able to get onto "PS3 Sites" Below are the two "User Agents" you might need. I use firefox and there is an add-on called "User Agent Switcher". Below are the two you might need to use.

[Register or Login to view code]

and
    [Register or Login to view code]

Try one if it doesnt work try the other.
    Last edited by tworkemon; 02-23-2007 at 11:18 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks for telling us about that add-on. It's pretty cool

Sponsored Links

PS3 Directions Buttons

Sponsored Links
    The original guy who tried to attach a proxy EXE file has had his posts removed, unfortunately we don't allow that type of stuff here. I recommend anyone interested use the above methods if you wish to give this a try.

what is the url for the store?

hmmm has anyone tried downloading a free demo from the store on your pc? and seeing the file type? maybe we can compress our ripped games and then install them on the ps3 the same way a demo is

Good thought, but im sure that sony has in some way encrypted anything they have on the sony store. Therefore you need a ps3 in order to get anything going.

When I purchased Flow it said something about "Activating" or "certifying" when it had downloaded the game. We would more than likely have to encrypt the game in that same fashion to make the ps3 think its a real sony game.

But I could be wrong on all of that. It just seems to easy if it were that way.

BTW how do you get on the store? URL? if allowed?

can the demos be downloaded and then added to your ps3 ??

Quote Originally Posted by skrapps View Post
    hmmm has anyone tried downloading a free demo from the store on your pc? and seeing the file type? maybe we can compress our ripped games and then install them on the ps3 the same way a demo is
    yeah, people have downloaded demos to their pc's. i was reading about it earlier today and downloaded grand turismo HD demo just for the hell of it. they are encrypted *.pkg files.

i have do everything but how to view playstation store ? i must to know the url site ? I don't understand!

was anyone able to login to this? i tried (without thinking first..lol) and was like 'oh no' got an error and then quickly thought... hope this isn't an attempt to steal my user infos

did a whois on the url, and it is sony. anyway, tried it again and still got an error:
    An unexpected error has occurred.

Please try again later.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast