Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Diverge View Post
    hmm, not sure why it isn't working for you. i just clicked the Ridge Racer 7 link from post http://www.ps3news.com/forums/post18-156861.html

and it is downloading as i type.
    And you have absolutely nothing extra running in the background? This is really getting on my nerves that something that appears so simple is causing me trouble.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by hacked2123 View Post
    And you have absolutely nothing extra running in the background? This is really getting on my nerves that something that appears so simple is causing me trouble.
    nope, nothing special in the background being used. the pc i'm using happens to have my dns server, and web server on it. but they aren't being used by this pc in anyway. perhaps something you have running is preventing it from downloading?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    good news. hope this method can be used for full games (flOw, ect.)

That is weird as... yea... anyways couldn't follow the links on either my PC or laptop... worked fine on my room-mates computers just by clicking it in IE... maybe it's because I login prior, and there is no log out, gonna try clearing my cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by nummie View Post
    good news. hope this method can be used for full games (flOw, ect.)
    oh, it can and it does!

How to obtain game links

How do we obtain the links for the games, I am trying to get tekken dark resurrection?

Still doesn't work, doesn't matter; BTW What we need to now is try to figure out how these files tick. There is no doubt in my mind that these games have unresricted access to the console. I got a couple files (finally) and I'm going try to understand them (even if I to take my hard-drive out of my PS3. (off to work. see ya'll in 8 hours)

oh my god!? Those are FULL games that you should buy actually! LOL!? How in all worlds is it possible? I am downloading FLOW with IE7 at the moment, with no additional stuff been made, i didnt change anything, download just starts straight after clicking on the link. Am I nuts?

Now all you need is to figure out how to copy it to PS3 and start it! damn, this is crazy.. you damn hackers lol ^_^;

how about the files from the japanese store as well ^^

dude find a way how do DL tekken: DR port for PS3, to play that game for free, how cool would be that!

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast