Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Now that the PS3 Home link is up could someone from the US try and install it. I guess the person who tried it used a PAL PS3 to run it and it did not work. Hopefully it doesn't need an activation link and will work if downloaded on to a US PS3. I'd try it myself but I let a friend borrow my PS3 for a week as I finish school.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranberry View Post
    I know one thing. That proxy server file messed up my ps3, don't know why, but I'm not getting a connection anymore. Thanks a lot, now I can format my ps3, thats great...
    proxy server has nothing to do with your ps3 and is not installed on it in any way. you shouldnt be so quick to jump to conclusions and think before you type.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Why do I get Copyright errors on the downloadable games like Lemmings, Flow and Q Bert?

yeh i got copyright error on calling all cars, but it doesn't say anything in the links section about it not working.

Just an FYI.. warhawk beta works fine downloading a demo from the store. downloads, installs everything in the correct area just fine. Im running 1.8 firmware as well. Im gonna try the home beta tonight and see what it gives me. When I tried the folding@home link it just sat on downloading and never went anywhere.

Hey edpsx, can you add me to your friends list on the psn. my id is BamBam50. I'm having trouble with this. Maybe you can help me out. Thanks

what i found to work is just 4 games out of the whole lot in euro store. all full versions- lemmings, go sudoku, gripshift and run a dub. what i did is to delete the previous saves of all games, then install startpacks first for each game that need it. then u install the game demo, that way it becomes full version.

i hope it helps.

Davehavock, i question 4 u. if i download the ps1 games fom the HK store and do my thing using proxy, will the games actually work? have any worked for u?
    Last edited by obiloww; 05-30-2007 at 04:45 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey, what about game patches? it is possible to download it the same way (from PC)? for examle, R:FOM (PAL).

thanx

Ya tell me if Home works because I tried it and it didn't work for me but I might have done it wrong, thanks.

I'm on US 1.8 firmware, so using the Folding@Home method (with PS3 Proxy Server GUI) I was able to successfully download and install Home but of course it didn't work when trying to run - it threw this error:
    "The copyright protection information is invalid.
    (80029513)"

I read that this file is encrypted differently then other files, so its probably not a matter of activation. I hope someone figures it out soon enough! Same with T: DR

Sponsored Links
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast