Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 Cross Button

Sponsored Links
    Would be great if someone came up with a way to register your PS3 Network ID through the PC... a Japanese or US account, not Euro

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I really can not access the store or any URL through it on my PC do we have to have the PS3 Proxy running first? How about the SimpleDNS?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this is so cool! but i can't try it yet cause i don't have a wireless router yet.

Quote Originally Posted by chuanwc View Post
    i use a adsl so dns i chose auto~ before u use ur ps3 to access the store u should have the PS3 Proxy running first
    What is you do to obtain the *.pkg's, that is where I am having trouble?

just to confirm, i was able to install flow using the ps3.proxyserver.gui program. thank you chuanwc for all your help!

I need some help to get it working... I had no idea I had to set up the use of a proxy on the ps3 hehe, but anyways, now I did, and it's not working. Should I change the DNS on the ps3? And one more thing, how do you get the links from PS Store? I know there are some links here and the guy above got the link for flOw, so how do you check?

Quote Originally Posted by hacked2123 View Post
    What is you do to obtain the *.pkg's, that is where I am having trouble?
    if you want to download the *.pkg files on your pc. use the "User Agent Switcher" in the first post of this thread. then switch the agent to the one of the ones you just added. now click the provided game links in the other post. they should download to your pc now.

now if you want to get them from your pc to your ps3 i guess you gotta follow that guide for that ps3.proxy.gui program.

if i miss interpreted you, ignore me

Quote Originally Posted by icdedppl View Post
    just to confirm, i was able to install flow using the ps3.proxyserver.gui program. thank you chuanwc for all your help!
    so, does this confirm that we can also download and install paid games to? BTW, awesome job people. you all are making the ps3 even more valuable! Now it's definitely worth $600!

Edit: Yea, I set the user agent field to "Mozilla/5.0 (PLAYSTATION 3; 1.00)" and click the links and nothing happens
    Last edited by hunter316; 02-24-2007 at 02:29 PM

more easy. an anyone put a tutorial step by step cause i dont know to set up the ips and thinks like these please put a tutorial for the begginers

Quote Originally Posted by hacked2123 View Post
    Yea, I set the user agent field to "Mozilla/5.0 (PLAYSTATION 3; 1.00)" and click the links and nothing happens
    hmm, not sure why it isn't working for you. i just clicked the Ridge Racer 7 link from post http://www.ps3news.com/forums/post18-156861.html

and it is downloading as i type.
    Last edited by Diverge; 02-24-2007 at 03:01 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast