Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi guys! It's possible to download games from the European PS3-Store? Where I can find the link?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello,

I would like to ask if anyone tried to use ettercap (Linux) or Cain & Abbel (windows) to decrypt SSL session used in game activation ? I am not able to test it because i can't use playstationstore (my country is not permit ot use palystationstore )

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good luck with that. The PS3 will not accept self signed certs... You probably will have to use a real cert signed by a trusted CA that the PS3 has the trusted root cert already installed... Then you might have a chance to decrypt the SSL session.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by michaldu View Post
    Hello,

I would like to ask if anyone tried to use ettercap (Linux) or Cain & Abbel (windows) to decrypt SSL session used in game activation ? I am not able to test it because i can't use playstationstore (my country is not permit ot use palystationstore )
    SSL sessions cannot be decrypted, don't trust anyone saying he can.

What ettercap does is a man in the middle attack (which doesnt decrypt/break SSL), its just a fake to the client, setting up a new server running a selfsigned certificate hoping the user to trust it, people makes mistakes, computers don't, so I wouldn't hope PS3 to be accepting anything more than sonys CA for store operations.

Quote Originally Posted by ZapBranigan View Post
    hey all - could someone please post the demo link for MLB2k7? as my ps3 account is AUS i can't connect to the US store where there are actually things worth downloading...
    Code:
    http://zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/UP1001/NPUB90015_00/rfemEAHo4oBQQdoajOiMdRrL2GNNbfFV6p7hBuq8E9cdfrG46wTAITELsQ8KLDU0HKTDAIoIepQCH9lvKXnCD7f5nJ6FBVQTQAs7J.pkg?product=0084&country=us

my guess is that the games provided into the ps3-store by SOE (like gripshift ) are not coded like the games by scee or scea ...

until now GRIPSHIFT was the only game by SOE providet into the ps3-store ... But nobody has seemed to try CASH GUNS CHAOS DLX

SO COULD SOMEBODY SEARCH THE .PKG URL ? I'D love to try it ...

Quote Originally Posted by mckheu View Post
    until now GRIPSHIFT was the only game by SOE providet into the ps3-store ... But nobody has seemed to try CASH GUNS CHAOS DLX
    CASH GUNS CHAOS DLX does not work my EU PS3, same error of tekken

these games have an additional check.

Quote Originally Posted by wardies View Post
    so when i donwoad lemings demo, actually i am downloading gripshift from my computer, but when it reach 100 % pops a message saying "cant install" or something like that, what i am doing wrong?
    Sorry I don't have time to check for sure now, but I believe Lemmings is smaller in file size than Gripshift, and that's a no-go. The demo that PS3 thinks it's downloading must be LARGER than the demo or game you're actually downloading from your computer. I've been using Full Auto 2, which is a very big demo, and everything has worked for me so far, so maybe try using that one.

Hello,

I cannot See PSS from my computer. i put playstation agent as in 1st message but after loggin it says me error. why ?

there is a super rub demo and the game full on the ps eu store, you must download the demo and if you liked download other 100k that activate the full game. Someone already tried if this game works ?

Sponsored Links

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast