Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamkin View Post
    I have a few questions regarding it... First of all how does the machine know which store to access?
    It knows what store to go to from your login, so if you have registered a UK account, it will go to the UK store.

If you registered a US account then it will go a US store.

phew... read through all the posts from the first page to the last

first of all thanks to all people who wrote these programs, posted the links to the games and prepared the tutorials.

I've just bought the PS3 EU and have 1.5 firmware. Do both proxy's work (the installable one and the exe one) in bypassing the update check?

Put your PC IP Address into the DNS settings on your LAN connection icon in Network settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveshagger1 View Post
    Hi, Whats the LOWEST firmware needed to connect to the JAP or US store. I think the uk one is 1.50+?

I have a v1.10 firmware jap console and if anything will upgrade to MAXIMUM 1.32. Will there be an option of connecting to jap or us store or do they also require v1.50+ firmware?
    All regions require you to have at least firmware 1.50 to connect to the Playstation Network with the bypass. Updating to 1.32 wouldn't do you any good at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveshagger1 View Post
    Hi, Whats the LOWEST firmware needed to connect to the JAP or US store. I think the uk one is 1.50+?

I have a v1.10 firmware jap console and if anything will upgrade to MAXIMUM 1.32. Will there be an option of connecting to jap or us store or do they also require v1.50+ firmware?
    there is like 32 pages of this thread and ill bet that question is on everyone of them almost. no it dosnt matter what country you live in. you need min 1.5 to acess the store and play online using the bypass trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    Using that PS3.ProxyServer.GUI is great, but all http requests from the PS3 stop there for me. Is there some sort of wildcard that says unless otherwise stated just carry on to the url in question?

I say this because web browsing and general downloading of demos and crap from the store will not work. The proxy catches the request and does nothing with it.

Thanks
    I seem to be having the same probem. It correctly "spoofs" the ps3-updatelist.txt file, so the ps3 does not request a firmware update when logging into the store. After it checks the firmware version it just hangs there and times out. Anyone else seeing this?

I've been able to get into the store using the ettercap dns spoof and by using bind (named). The proxy solution does not seem to work for me however. (I'm not running ettercap or bind when trying the proxy).

Question Euro Pal Ps3 error...!!

hi I used the FW bypass with PS3.Proxyserver.GUI CF3B5
    Modified:
    Code:
    # EU
    Dest=85;ImageVersion=00000000;SystemSoftwareVersion=0.00;CDN=http://www.ps3news.com;CDN_Timeout=30;code i put in the " ps3-updatelist.txt " :
    Original:
    Code:

# EU
    Dest=85;ImageVersion=00000f64;SystemSoftwareVersion=1.5000;CDN=http://deu01.ps3.update.playstation.net/update/ps3/image/eu/2007_0322_3a5f49bcee3948301aa698ed57ecb10e/PS3UPDAT.PUP;CDN_Timeout=30;
    this worked Perfectly

I downloaded and installed FullAuto 2 Battelines Demo(US) & EveryBody's Golf 5 Demo Successfully using the same method(Ps3 proxyserver.gui byCF3B5) both of them are 100% playable

but I need a Littel Help on These 2: i installed Tekken 5 DR but when i try 2 play it it says " cannot play on this account "

& i tried 2 install Gripshift But i get This Error code "80029564" after the download

i tried a lot Please Some One help? i have Fw 1.5 an a euro NL (dutch) ps3

Tekken = no pay, no play

I got Gripshift to work without paying for it.

Tried to download Def Jam: Icon but download kept failing.

Quote Originally Posted by eternal View Post
    I got Gripshift to work without paying for it.

Tried to download Def Jam: Icon but download kept failing.
    I managed to download def jam but everytime I try to play I get "corrupt data" message and the ps3 freezes.

I was on FW 1.5 UK Pal but now upgraded to FW 1.54 in order to play splinter cell so i'll download again again and report back.

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast