Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by wlafiga View Post
    This is not playstation network url.
    What is the url then ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Could we, for the purpose of fiddiling, use the Full Auto 2 Demo URL to download the GTHD.pkg?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWAFC View Post
    This looks good but i am a noob and dont understand any of that, i am downloading GTHD now is there any way i can put this on a memory stick then copy it to hard drive ?
    Finished downloading any ideas ? Does find it on the memorys stick alone is there a certain way to set the folders up ?

Can this trick be used at the same time with the trick to go online with an old firmware?

I tried it and it seems that the DNS doesn't work anymore if i use my PC as DNS and proxy as the same time. (PS3 require the update even if posadis is running).

I'll try to use 2 differents PC, one for DNS and one for proxy

I just tried transferring the RR7 demo using the FA2 link, but it did not work. I set it up like this:

Router IP: 192.168.1.1
    PC IP: 192.168.1.10
    PS3 IP: 192.168.11

And in the prog I use the PC IP and port 8080, then I put the link in the left blank and my RR7.pkg file in the other.
    Then I pressed the button and nothing happened, and it didn't work when i tried on the ps3...

First of all, I can only see "启动代理" everywhere so I'm a little lost. There are three tabs, in the first one i enter my PC ip and the port, in the middle tab i do nothing, and in the third tab I press the button, and then place the FA2 link in the left box and my pkg adress in the right. After that I go to tab one and hit the button (tried more than once). What am I doing wrong?

Well that doesnt work either... Should anything pop up when i press the button on tab 1?

Quote Originally Posted by chuanwc View Post
    yes! we could use the Full Auto 2 Demo URL to download the GTHD.pkg~or other *.pkgs~it also help us to skip the firmware check~just replace ps3-updatelist.txt to the old one~
    Awesome I like that news. Can you replace -the link to the store- to -the URL of one the games- then? Will that download the *.pkg and install it? If that works we are set big time.
    Last edited by hacked2123; 02-24-2007 at 11:56 AM

anyone tried to put these on memory stick? should you put it in folder PS3/GAMES?

Just like how you would add game saves from Memory card..

I set up as per tutorial but I get "an error has occurred. You have been signed out of PLAYSTATION Network..." on the PS3 after trying to sign in on the store. Ideas?

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast