This is how to install Windows Vista on the PS3 with Qemu 0.9.1 BiOS Rev 1.171. It's a 100% PS3-based emulation of Microsoft Windows Vista... super slow, but it works.Sponsored Links
1. Install/Download Qemu 0.9.1 ([Register or Login to view links])
2. Download Bochs Bios Rev 1.171 ([Register or Login to view links])
3. Install Vista on your Computer using Qemu and Bochs Bios Rev 1.171.
4. Vlite helps speed the install up, Vista's install make take a day or so.
5. You may also need to add this command "-cpu pentium3" for Qemu to work right.
6. Copy the .IMG to your PS3's HDD
7. Open Terminal where the Vista IMG is located
[Register or Login to view code]
(The -cpu pentium3 option makes it so it doesn't BSOD with error code 7F)
It will take about 25 min to fully boot (network connection and audio show up).
Video: [Register or Login to view links]