To start off, all tools and programs are linked at the end. If you like this Guide, +rep and thank me
*REQUIRES .Net Framework 4 and msvr100.dll !!!!!*
1) Open up the Save Resigner.
2) In the tabs, go to "Customized Profile Settings"
3) Go the options to "Enter Public Keys"
4) Enter in the Public Keys into the Correct Lines.
5) Press "Save Keys" (So you don't have to enter on startup)
6) Copy over *YOUR* save data from the PS3.
7) Locate "Enter Private Keys".
8) Either enter the values in yourself or load YOUR param.sfo from YOUR Save.
9) Now click save Profile (As either 01, 02, or 03)
10) On the tabs, go back to "Save Resigner"
11) Go to File > Open > Locate Modded Save Data
12) After mod save is loaded, you can change region by editing the Game ID.
13) (Don't edit the Console, Account, or User ID's)
14) Now select a profile to resign to.
15) Either decrypt the save and then edit and re-encrypt and resign OR...
16) Simply click "Resign" and use it.
17) Sometimes it still says corrupt after resign so you need to copy params.
FIXING CORRUPT ISSUES:
1) Check the box of copy params of a specific game.
2) If you get an error, you need to install msvr100.dll (Link Below)
3. Now select "Resign", and it MAY fix the corrupt issue.
(YOU MAY ALSO NEED THE SAVE KEY, TUTORIAL ALSO FOLLOWS IN THIS GUIDE AS WELL)
FIXING SAVE CORRUPTION #2:
This is caused because the games.conf file does not have the games savedata keys in it. This is because a game that is protected with a file hash key hasn't been signed properly. In order to do this, you need to update the configuration file with keys.
Lets pretend our game name is "JeoWay's Tutorial" and our region code for account is JWUB6144 for example. The text inside the brackets is the description of what this specific line does. Each entry requires a new space between each entry (Eg. ; Game settings.
; Game settings [This is always at the top of file, ONLY ONCE! DO NOT PUT IN NEW GAME ENTRY!]
; "JeoWay's Tutorial" [This is where you need to put the EXACT game name in quotations.]
[JWUB6144] [In the brackets is where you put region code (Name of Save Folder)]
;disc_hash_key= [Always keep this blank. DO NOT enter a value to the = sign!]
secure_file_id:*=*THIS IS WHERE THE GAME KEY WILL GO*
GAMES BEING RECORDED [MAKE SURE TO PUT A LINE SPACE BETWEEN EACH GAME ENTRY AS FOLLOWS BELOW]:
[The configuration file continues in that same format, games DO NOT have to be in alphabetical order!]
; Game settings
; "007™ Legends"
; "Sound Shapes™"
; "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"
HOW TO GET YOUR SECURE_FILE_ID (SAVE KEY) FOR UPDATING THE CONFIGURATION FILE:
In order to obtain the Key for the secure_file_id to sign the save data so it won't be corrupt either copying or loading the data on PS3, you either need to use a good Brute Forcing Program, Calculate them yourself, or live without it. I recommend using the program to bruteforce the keys from aldostools, but I will attach the downloads at the end.
USING THE BRUTEFORCE SAVEDATA TOOL (VIA ALDOSTOOLS):
1. Make sure "Use Data Aligment" is checked in the top right hand corner.
2. Under the "Use Data Aligment", press the button with three periods "..."
3. Find your save data folder and select it.
4. Once opened, where the information is displayed in the middle, right click it and press "Bruteforce"
5. It will ask you to bruteforce again, press yes and at the bottom should be the info you should recognize (The .conf information).
6. Copy and Paste that code into the Configuration File in the Save Resigner (Refer to Configuration File Structure to learn how)
7. Save the configuration file and voila, just resign your savedata and you shouldn't get anymore errors.
HOW TO COPY SAVE DATA TO YOUR PLAYSTATION 3:
1. Plug in your USB to your PC
2. In the root, create a folder called "PS3" (Without quotations.)
3. Inside the folder "PS3", create another folder called "SAVEDATA (Again, no quotations)
4. Inside the folder "SAVEDATA", place your resigned save data in there.
5. Plug USB in PS3, now copy over to PS3.
This tutorial has been fully explained, converted, written, typed, whatever else, by JeoWay. All download credits go to their respectful owner. I only take credit for the written/typed tutorial! Please add to my reputation and thank me on this post! Thanks!
NOTE: IF THE DOWNLOAD TO THE SAVE RESIGNER SETUP DOES NOT INCLUDE A GAMES.CONF FILE AFTER THE INSTALLATION, PLEASE CREATE A NEW GAMES.CONF FILE USING NOTEPAD AND BUILD YOUR OWN CONFIGURATION FILE BASED ON THE TUTORIAL/GUIDE YOU JUST READ!