Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    I pasted this in the chatbox the other day, but here is a link to doing it without linux that may help.

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...nux-99344.html
    I've saw it, boss.

The problem is here
    "2) Put your new USB Memory Stick with the files on into your PS3.Insert the Swap Magic Disc and click the PS2 disc icon when it appears. Swap Magic will now load... you will have to press your PS button to use control pad."

I do not have the swap magic disc and I do not live in a country that has any vendors.
    I have still tried to download the swap magic 3.6 and burned into a dvd but it does not work, tryed to swap final fantasy 10 disc with swap magic but got nothing

The question that remains, is it possible to do without the swap magic disc ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not sure if this thread is still active... but does this work anymore with the new firmwares?

If so... I could really use some help, lmao.
    Last edited by tommyazo; 07-19-2011 at 08:40 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks for the info
    Last edited by devhunt; 07-23-2011 at 12:04 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News