Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Sponsored Links

snes station

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    thank you, i will try this later and confirm if it works for me.
    Which version of Snes Station do you have? My PS3 freezes when I load Snes Station and choose the folder USB. Also, where do you guys place your roms at?

I have a 60gb NTSC ps3 and swap magic 3.6. Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by vinhstarrr View Post
    Which version of Snes Station do you have? My PS3 freezes when I load Snes Station and choose the folder USB. Also, where do you guys place your roms at?

I have a 60gb NTSC ps3 and swap magic 3.6. Thanks
    you should be using the usb version 0.24 of the emu. you should select the D option on psxloader but somepeople use option F Pgen and it works. you might want to try another usb drive. if it works the roms can go anywhere on the usb device.

if you can't get the usb version to work you can always put your roms on the mc:0 and select theme from there.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    to leonidas: hey.. my time off from the army doesn't last so long so i can find the time to answer to your questions. i'll try as i can, but i see other members helping, (members which had already modded their ps2, and know the tricks), so i think can leave the simple questions to them.

we all know the facts which the emu will not work: bad flash drives/wrong driver version/wrong usb port/wrong driver for emulation... if the emu keeps freezes, you must restart ps3 and do it all from the start*. It happens sometimes to me.. from the many swapings.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    A simple question, has anyone been able to get 4 player working with snes station? (or PGen for that matter). I havent been able to get it to work, and been searching for another version which includes it.

hmm... do you think its my flash drive? its a 512 mb sandisk, three years old. do you know any flash drives that would work?

Here are my specs:

PS3 60gb NTSC, Swap Magic 3.6, PSX Loader 0.8 (Boot D XSIO USBMASS), Snes Station USB .24, SanDisk 512 MB (Fat32).

Everytime I load up snes station, and select USB, it locks up. I've tried to put the roms in mc:0, but that doesn't seem to work. When you are talking about USB ports, you are referring to the two left usb ports when the ps3 is in the horizontal position right?

Thanks for all your help!
    Last edited by vinhstarrr; 07-27-2008 at 04:01 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I bought a Sandisk 4Gb and that works fine with the snes station. Have you tried all the modes possible to get snes station to work? (Boot A, B, C ... ect)

I would assume the two left ports, as that is what i use.

It maybe the usb drive if that does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    I bought a Sandisk 4Gb and that works fine with the snes station. Have you tried all the modes possible to get snes station to work? (Boot A, B, C ... ect)

I would assume the two left ports, as that is what i use.

It maybe the usb drive if that does not work.
    Yeah I tried the other boots and its still not working. I'm going to buy a new flash drive, and I'll give you guys an update. Thanks

stream it!

well this is all fine and dandy and unfortunately you have to mod the ps3.. why not stream your game from the pc and play on the ps3? much simpler no?

Quote Originally Posted by H4rdWear View Post
    well this is all fine and dandy and unfortunately you have to mod the ps3.. why not stream your game from the pc and play on the ps3? much simpler no?
    How would you go about streaming from the PC. Itīs a good idea but right now we donīt have access to that.

You donīt have to mod your PS3 to use PS2 homebrew with SM and a compatible usb device. if the SM cd doesnīt work on your NTSC console, just use the DVD. Same functionality and works fine on FW 2.42.

@Storm53. What questions?

Lol, I was replying to a question by Vinhstarr. Iīve had this working on an unmodded Pal ps3 for a while now. Although you have the advantage of playing ps2 brew off of the cd also if you mod the console. with the neogeo cd emu, you donīt have the cda music if you run it off a usb drive.

anyway of getting ps2 emulation? ive got a load of ps2 games that need swapmagic to play, but of course i cant pull the tray out on a ps3 and the orginal game is scratched and wont read at all.

USBD.IRX Loading Error
    copy one from ps2 game to: mc0:B?DATA-SYSTEM/USBD.IRX

what did i do wrong?
    Last edited by madmark1; 08-13-2008 at 11:12 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News